BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RÜFÜS DU SOL - No Place, New single • May 25, 2018
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Juan Carlos 🍸
post May 27 2018, 02:37 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,211
   No Gallery Pics

New single from Australian alternative dance band RÜFÜS DU SOL (formerly known as RÜFÜS, but known as RÜFÜS DU SOL in the US) called "No Place", which is available now. The track will serve as the lead single off their upcoming third album slated to be released later this year.

This post has been edited by Juan Carlos 🍸: May 27 2018, 10:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
¡ʎpp∀
post May 27 2018, 07:30 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,666

Amazing and incredible wub.gif

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post May 27 2018, 08:06 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

This is so so good wub.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
Dexton
post May 27 2018, 08:57 AM
Post #4
Dexton?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

So glad they're back wub.gif You Were Right was in my Top 5 of 2015 and Bloom reminds me so much of Winter 2016, hype for the album

+Quote Post
Rush
post May 30 2018, 04:47 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 18,564
   No Gallery Pics

I'm really enjoying this. I wasn't half as hyped as I was last time around because outside of 2 great songs in 'You Were Right' (the only thread I've ever created on this site, hey) and especially 'Innerbloom', Bloom was a huge sophomore slump for me. So I love that 'No Place' falls right between those 2 songs, with the deep synths of 'Innerbloom' (and many other songs I love, and also my favourite RÜFÜS remix) paired with 'You Were Right's deep house beat, and its length and structure accessible enough to probably not land at #103 on the Hottest 100. For an even higher compliment: it's good enough that I'm willing to live with the name change.

+Quote Post
Dircadirca
post May 30 2018, 11:18 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 19,614
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Rush @ May 30 2018, 12:47 PM) *
I'm really enjoying this. I wasn't half as hyped as I was last time around because outside of 2 great songs in 'You Were Right' (the only thread I've ever created on this site, hey) and especially 'Innerbloom', Bloom was a huge sophomore slump for me. So I love that 'No Place' falls right between those 2 songs, with the deep synths of 'Innerbloom' (and many other songs I love, and also my favourite RÜFÜS remix) paired with 'You Were Right's deep house beat, and its length and structure accessible enough to probably not land at #103 on the Hottest 100. For an even higher compliment: it's good enough that I'm willing to live with the name change.

Prediction: No Place won't make the H100 but would if it was called Why'd You Have To Go And Change Your Name
(Song is pretty good. I like just how spacious it sounds.)

+Quote Post
Vülker
post May 30 2018, 11:45 AM
Post #7
üüü barracüda
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

It's amazing, can't wait for the new album and the new tour (I always see them when they're in London!)
The name change is unfortunate but necessary to streamline their international profile. I hope they don't get too big though - call me a hipster but I like that their sound has remained very organic.

+Quote Post
jjake
post May 30 2018, 10:50 PM
Post #8
jenny from human resources
Member No.: 47

had this on repeat the past few days

MANIFIQUE

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2018 - 01:48 AM