BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Getaway Car Sixth Single, Rumours Ahoy!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jonjo
post Jun 1 2018, 07:27 AM
Post #1
(-_)
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,042

Where there's smoke, there's fire... and director Joseph Kahn just poured some gasoline on the rumor that "Getaway Car" is Taylor Swift's next release off Reputation!

Fans are under the impression his latest Tweet alludes to the fact he is probably directing the music video for it (it's worth mentioning he's exclusively directed all of her most-recent visuals).

You be the judge:

I actually shoot car commercials you know.

4:44 PM - May 31, 2018

Replies:

yo Joseph, in this commercial, I was wondering if the car was jetset like Bonnie and Clyde? pic.twitter.com/rW9DQxWQfx

5:26 PM - May 31, 2018

Get ready ladies & gentlemen for the most iconic music video. #getawaycar pic.twitter.com/tlSAvMWN3d
From Breatheheavy *.*

Please, please, PLEASE be true heart.gif

Not here for Joseph Khan AGAIN though! drama.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monzo
post Jun 1 2018, 08:45 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Climber
Group: Members
Member No.: 349
   No Gallery Pics

I also hope it's true. Would prefer "Getaway Car" over the other rumoured "I Did Something Bad" as next single.

Since "Delicate" is reaching a new peak every week on Billboard's Hot 100 I'm surprised a new single is announced now, because I thought they'd wait until "Delicate" is losing steam.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Jun 1 2018, 08:57 AM
Post #3
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I'm not 100% sure if this is true (Joseph loves to troll and I'm sure he's tweeted a couple of cryptic tweets about IDSB and a tweet about don't Blame me) but I'd be here for this. This/DBM/CIWYW are the only singles left (IDSB remix would be killer but it would undo everything delicate has done & the public don't want that side of Taylor atm)

I don't think they'll push anything for a couple of months tho as Delicate is really starting to take off in America!

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Monday, 08:00 PM
Post #4
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

This would be a really excellent choice!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 03:26 PM