BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Father's Day 2018, This Sunday.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post Thursday, 10:45 PM
Post #1
◢ ◤
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Mother's Day has now long been and gone and it's now time for Father's Day. This Sunday don't forget.

We are hopefully going to have an outdoor barbecue if weather's nice. Then probably watching a film in the evening.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade
post Thursday, 10:52 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Just posted this in weekend plans but we're going to Bella Italia for dinner to celebrate, always love it there so yay *.* I got my dad a card with cats on it (of course), a £10 Amazon voucher and some Star Wars lightsaber themed barbecue tongs laugh.gif (that relevancy to the OP) - my dad loves Star Wars and whipping up barbecues in the garden so I was like yessss when I saw them. They were about £45 on Amazon though drama.gif but found them for half that price on eBay, am hoping they'll turn up in time as it's a bit touch and go oops. Really looking forward to it as my parents have been away on holiday!!

+Quote Post
Crazy Chris
post Friday, 08:03 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

Very sad Father's Day for me. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Friday, 09:38 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 67

Britney Spears is my father tbh. So, I will be celebrating by recreating the Circus Tour in my homophobic step moms church luncheon for my sperm donor and his homophobic friends.

Special opening performance by these hands. Backup dancers will be replaced with giant almonds as she is allergic to nuts. Insert me using that gay joke you thought about as well, right after I donkey punch her in the back of the head. Then as she goes into anaphylactic shock I’ll go into a rendition of ‘If U Seek Amy’ while using a mobile device to find all the closeted gay men via Grindr.

Close off with a new mix. “Me Against The Christians” and a very conservative friendly song called “I’m not a top,, not yet a power bottom”. REPRISE with ‘Read Bitch’ where we will put a magnifying glass over the scripture “judge not lest ye be judged”.

Then I spontaneously combust. Fin.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Friday, 06:44 PM
Post #5
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Father’s Day is Sunday and, of course, my dad’s birthday is on Saturday drama.gif

Unfortunately this weekend will mostly be spent working towards Inspection on Monday.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Sunday, 11:04 AM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Today started off really well, my dad loved his presents and had a nice breakfast, but then the carbon monoxide alarm went off for the very first time so that was scary drama.gif not quite sure what the root of the problem is but we're keeping the boiler off and not using the hob either until a plumber comes round tomorrow. The alarm has stopped beeping now that we've vented a lot out with the windows open and sat in the garden (gone from 60ppm to 16), so yeah. Thank god it wasn't much worse as it didn't quite hit 100 or anything. Bring on Bella Italia later to make this day better again!

(Also thinking of you Chris, can't imagine how difficult today must be for you sad.gif)

+Quote Post
Harve
post Sunday, 11:05 AM
Post #7
you should be f***ing with no-one else
Member No.: 4,718
   No Gallery Pics

I celebrated it on the phone by speaking to my dad for the second time this year. x

This post has been edited by Harve: Sunday, 11:06 AM

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Sunday, 11:32 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

Sending lots of love today to you Chris heart.gif

Celebrating today by remembering we forgot to actually book a restaurant whoops

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 08:49 PM