BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ZUMBA.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tombo
post Jun 15 2018, 09:38 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,543

Have you ever tried Zumba? The super-fun dance workout that blew up quick a few years ago now laugh.gif

The classes are super-fun and are like a party tbh!

It depends largely on the teacher what the class is like but they are all enjoyable!

I've even thought about doing the qualification to teach it as I used to teach similar sorts of classes when I worked as a hotel entertainer.

I have tried Aqua Zumba too which is fun but they don't do it anywhere where I live atm laugh.gif

The only thing is I have bad kness so sometimes Zumba aggravates them but I've got some new shoes that are meant to help (I just haven't got round to using them yet as it has been a few weeks since I've been to a class kink.gif )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jun 15 2018, 09:53 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I have not ohmy.gif I did once have to interview a couple who were organising a local 'Zumbathon' for charity though at BBC Radio Northampton work experience laugh.gif

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Jun 16 2018, 10:03 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

Nope, but my form teacher sometimes tries to make us do Zumba and shell put some dance on the board and the whole class will just sit and stare at her while she tries to rule everyone up, its quite sad tbh but shes a bit mad. Every Christmas shed Put on Christmas Zumba and we would actually join in sometimes tbf, she gets so into it tho its scary.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jun 16 2018, 11:17 AM
Post #4
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Ive done Zumba once NEVER AGAIN

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2018 - 10:54 AM