BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Your Most Underrated Entries
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
✖ leww ✖
post Jun 18 2018, 07:53 PM
Post #1
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

ONLY 32ND!!!

i wanna send this original and have it come top 5 pls
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post Jun 18 2018, 08:01 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Stranger Cat - Unzip Your Skin

This synthtastic beauty not only DNQed but flopped in Rejects as well sleep.gif

VHS Glitch - Blood In Blood Out

Probably my most underrated finalist, a synthwave stormer that finished 35th mere months after DANCE WITH THE DEAD smashed, no me gusta x

+Quote this post
Silas
post Jun 18 2018, 08:33 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
How much time do y'all have. *cracks knuckles*

Still utterly disgusted in the taste failure that saw this DNQ. It's just utterly stunning.

31st. HEATHENS

Back to back heartbreak with DNQ

This should have been an easy top 5. Such a banging pop track. It did not deserve a DNQ

DNQ - R00d

One of my most played songs of all time. It is absolutely fantastic and deserved better than 18th. Should have won.

Y'all sicken me. DNQing Daphne & Celeste like that

#FemFineFuckThis. First of all HOW DARE YOU. 32nd??!?! Second of all, this should have won. Thank god the Pop Forum Song Contest has better taste and gave it the victory that was so rightfully 5 Fine Frøkner's. 32nd. You. Make. Me. SICK.

Deserved low 20's at least.

I am officially announcing a public enquiry into the BJSC 92 results. Pinnacle should have won. Tone deserved it, Ashton deserved it, BJSC deserved it. Who even remembers the shite that won instead? Exactly. Pinnacle was ROBBED. ROBBED. Spectacular track

Additionally a separate public enquiry will be launched into the BJSC 96 results after another turd was crowned over an unjustly robbed Dagny and Ashton. BJSC deserved to have this go down in history as a winner. It's f***ing magnificent. Just listen to it. MAG.NIF.I.CENT

Insult to injury after #FemFineFuckThis

This should have extended our top 10 streak. There is a lot of nations with their cards marked after this debacle. We are judging you.

+Quote this post
lotita
post Jun 18 2018, 08:40 PM
Post #4
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777

+Quote this post
Brer
post Jun 18 2018, 08:50 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Only Ashton would call their 2 biggest hits for years (until this year) among their most underrated xx

(fully in agreement re: Static Revenger and Emma tho)

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post Jun 18 2018, 08:51 PM
Post #6
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421
will have to give the Aeroche and Jadakissnia entries another listen at some point! Wearing Nothing and Pinnacle both are 10/10 moments and should've been top three at least in their contests! Don't feel the love for 5 Fine Frokner as much as plenty of others on the site do but 32nd is a ridiculous result.

and how could we let the iconic Pop Pop Kudu DNQ? Trashy europop should never die :'(

+Quote this post
BridgeCow
post Jun 18 2018, 08:59 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,860

still salty over this coming bottom 3 in the semi ffs

+Quote this post
danG
post Jun 18 2018, 09:05 PM
Post #8
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
Elektronomia & JJD - Free [28th in 103]

I suppose 28th is a decent position for that type of song but it's one of my top faves of my recent entries.

Lucas & Steve - Up Till Dawn (On The Move) [35th in 96]

Poor forever underrated Lucas & Steve, still yet to have a BJSC hit. I suppose 'I Could Be Wrong' would be one if it weren't a probable veto tho. This one deserved a bit better anyhow. Nearly DNQed too.

Aly & Fila, Roger Shah & Susana - Unbreakable [32nd in 91]

A great energetic trance song, but it could only perform so well.

Tobtok - Aber [DNQ (30th) in 87]

This one certainly doesn't deserve to be my lowest placed entry ever, I've sent a lot of songs more deserving of that 'accolade' than this.

Croatia Squad & Lika Morgan - Make Your Move [39th in 85]

Let me have my Ashton moment with this one okay. f***ing 39th and also a almost-DNQ, for this ultimate banger?!? drama.gif

Also let's not forget that Oliver Heldens 'Gecko' finished as low as 26th, before it got redeemed by the vocal mix becoming a big chart hit, and I could go on but I'll stop there.

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Jun 18 2018, 09:12 PM
Post #9
Group icon
QUOTE(danG @ Jun 18 2018, 10:05 PM) *

I suppose 28th is a decent position for that type of song but it's one of my top faves of my recent entries.

Lucas & Steve - Up Till Dawn (On The Move) [35th in 96]

Poor forever underrated Lucas & Steve, still yet to have a BJSC hit. I suppose 'I Could Be Wrong' would be one if it weren't a probable veto tho. This one deserved a bit better anyhow. Nearly DNQed too.

Aly & Fila, Roger Shah & Susana - Unbreakable [32nd in 91]

A great energetic trance song, but it could only perform so well.

Tobtok - Aber [DNQ (30th) in 87]

This one certainly doesn't deserve to be my lowest placed entry ever, I've sent a lot of songs more deserving of that 'accolade' than this.

Croatia Squad & Lika Morgan - Make Your Move [39th in 85]

Let me have my Ashton moment with this one okay. f***ing 39th and also a almost-DNQ, for this ultimate banger?!? drama.gif

Also let's not forget that Oliver Heldens 'Gecko' finished as low as 26th, before it got redeemed by the vocal mix becoming a big chart hit, and I could go on but I'll stop there.

mediate tho

ps. if i could be wrong is in any world not a veto then i'm deffo sending it

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Jun 18 2018, 09:13 PM
Post #10
Group icon
QUOTE(Klumzee @ Jun 18 2018, 09:51 PM) *
will have to give the Aeroche and Jadakissnia entries another listen at some point! Wearing Nothing and Pinnacle both are 10/10 moments and should've been top three at least in their contests! Don't feel the love for 5 Fine Frokner as much as plenty of others on the site do but 32nd is a ridiculous result.

and how could we let the iconic Pop Pop Kudu DNQ? Trashy europop should never die :'(

oh im totally alone in thinking mine is incredible lmao, i just sent it cos i had to have ppl hear it (i much prefer the original tho and wish i'd sent that now sad.gif)

+Quote this post
danG
post Jun 18 2018, 09:24 PM
Post #11
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
QUOTE(Cucumberella @ Jun 18 2018, 10:12 PM) *
mediate tho

ps. if i could be wrong is in any world not a veto then i'm deffo sending it

I put down 'obvious veto' at first but then looked up the chart position of the song it samples and it was only a UK #36 hit so maybe the song isn't well known enough? still probably a veto but you could try it lol.

Mediate was a top 20 hit!! that's good for me lol especially back then when I got barely any of those.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jun 18 2018, 09:49 PM
Post #12
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
QUOTE(danG @ Jun 18 2018, 10:05 PM) *

something is very wrong with BJSC that these types of tunes aren't automatic top 10s.

if I could pick just one (basically all of my Japanese entries are hella underrated and that's a FACT, but I'll let the ones in the last year or so have a break or we'd be here all night):

I know this is the poster child for 'Iz got lucky qualifying with an anime song' but it's so perfect it should have been top half of the final with ease. 33rd you what.

also I'll just throw in another that probably hasn't been mentioned for a while.

this was engineered to be wide-appealing and there is POWER in that voice, should have done far more.

also I'll do in a third to remind people that there is more to my country than asians:

because, I don't even get how this failed in the first place. It's incredible bouncy indie-pop that should be attracting points out the wazoo.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 18 2018, 09:52 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I'm still not over All The Pieces coming like 31st :/ Absolute travesty.

Also Bones DNQing in like 23rd (in a final with 15 going through as well), a lot of that period where I kept DNQing I knew that it was gonna happen but I *really* thought that was onto something and it still feels like such a huge song and got paid dust.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 18 2018, 09:58 PM
Post #14
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
Oh

I

don’t

know

maybe

I’m

just

overthinking

this

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Jun 18 2018, 10:45 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
From my qualifiers:

From my DNQs:

+Quote this post
Silas
post Jun 18 2018, 10:54 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
QUOTE(Bré @ Jun 18 2018, 10:50 PM) *
Only Ashton would call their 2 biggest hits for years (until this year) among their most underrated xx

(fully in agreement re: Static Revenger and Emma tho)
They did not win, thus they underrated!

I forget that you are a fan of Emma, for something that is somewhat Ashton-by-numbers. It really doesn't feel like something of mine that you would like.

QUOTE(Klumzee @ Jun 18 2018, 10:51 PM) *
Wearing Nothing and Pinnacle both are 10/10 moments and should've been top three at least in their contests! Don't feel the love for 5 Fine Frokner as much as plenty of others on the site do but 32nd is a ridiculous result.

See! Patrick gets it!!!

+Quote this post
Travis
post Jun 21 2018, 10:48 PM
Post #17
Group icon
hi
User: 22,135
We all know the racism against Aesthetica is REAL so I could honestly list all but literally 1 of my entries so far, but I'll just leave it with these.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jun 21 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
I am officially announcing a public enquiry into the BJSC 92 results. Pinnacle should have won. Tone deserved it, Ashton deserved it, BJSC deserved it. Who even remembers the shite that won instead? Exactly. Pinnacle was ROBBED. ROBBED. Spectacular track

THIS.

In fact Pinnacle is the ONLY song I remember from the contest, and have definitely forgotten the absolute turd of a winner.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 21 2018, 11:01 PM
Post #19
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
omg bboom bboom would get such high points from me now, the Philippines is all over that track

+Quote this post
Travis
post Jun 21 2018, 11:07 PM
Post #20
Group icon
hi
User: 22,135
QUOTE(Cody💧Slayberry @ Jun 21 2018, 07:01 PM) *
omg bboom bboom would get such high points from me now, the Philippines is all over that track

It's one of the biggest kpop songs of the year and I still do not understand at all how it didn't even qualify!!!

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:30 AM