BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> So... I spent a weekend in the cells 👌, For real.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JSG
post Jun 26 2018, 07:08 PM
Post #1
'Run Away With Me'
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,473

In February Jamie & I were having a party with our friends that went on until the early hours of the morning. The police came to the house about 4 times and this ultimately ended up with Jamie & I being lifted by the police on a Friday Morning and spending until Monday morning in the police Cells. May I add that this was the most horrible experience I've ever had.

Let me give you a little background though and then I'll tell you the full story.

So our neighbours are Hungarian and all they've done since they moved in next door is put complaints into the council about myself and Jamie, the guy through the wall from them and the people that live below them. It is utterly infuriating. They complain about the noise even when there is none, complain about Milo Barking all the time even though he only barks when people enter the building and complain that we shut the door too loud.

Now regarding the night we got lifted by the police, the first time they came up because they recieved a noise complaint amd when they got here they said they couldn't hear anything and to keep the music at around the same volume all night and that it should be fine EXCEPT they came up three more times. I went to bed around 2am that night and they came up twice when I was in bed and then the last time they came up they threw everyone out the house at which point I got up.

When they were leaving, me and Jamie left the house with them to say goodbye (but we were still in the communal entrance to our flats and when we came back, Jamie kicked the shit out the neighbours door, shouted racist obscenities to them while kicking the door and at that point I dragged him into our flat. At this point our friends who had left were heading back down from the Atm at the shops and the guy next door started shouting at them from the window cause of all the drama and they phoned the police. Told them that me AND jamie were being racist and threatening towards them. They came back a fifth time, told us to go to bed which we did and then they came back at 9am on the Friday morning.

They took us to the police station and held us until the Monday morning. Jamie pled guilty to everything, I pled not guilty and this resulted in us going to court three times. I also had to go to an ID parade because I pled not guilty and only one of the couple from next door said it was me. Apparently I was outside giving them abuse when I never even left the building at all.

My lawyer advised me to plead guilty because of the evidence they apparently try had against me (their stories matched and with what they said was said) my lawyer assumed the judge would find me guilty anyway and give me a hefty sentence. (There were like 6 trials that day and we would have been bumped over to a judge who was more likely to take the victims side).

So after changing my plea to guilty me and jamie both got a £300 fine.

I literally didn't do a thing and I still got a fine all because next door decided to bring my name into it when I never did a thing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombo
post Jun 27 2018, 01:13 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,543

OMG, what a scenario! Itís also really horrible you had to plea guilty even though you did nothing, does that mean you have a criminal record now?

+Quote Post
JSG
post Jun 27 2018, 02:41 PM
Post #3
'Run Away With Me'

QUOTE(Tombo @ Jun 27 2018, 02:13 PM) *
OMG, what a scenario! Itís also really horrible you had to plea guilty even though you did nothing, does that mean you have a criminal record now?

It does so.

+Quote Post
Tombo
post Jun 27 2018, 02:53 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(JSG @ Jun 27 2018, 03:41 PM) *
It does so.

Shit, are you working? Does it effect your job and stuff?

+Quote Post
JSG
post Jun 27 2018, 03:23 PM
Post #5
'Run Away With Me'

QUOTE(Tombo @ Jun 27 2018, 03:53 PM) *
Shit, are you working? Does it effect your job and stuff?

Yeah I work but it doesn't affect my job what so ever.

+Quote Post
Tombo
post Jun 27 2018, 03:26 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(JSG @ Jun 27 2018, 04:23 PM) *
Yeah I work but it doesn't affect my job what so ever.

Ok well thatís good, Iím sorry you had to go through this xx

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Jun 27 2018, 03:35 PM
Post #7
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

Shit sad.gif Shame your name got brought into it when you did nothing.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2018 - 12:53 PM