BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bottled Water, A BuzzJack Poll
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Bottled Water
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 
awardinary
post Tuesday, 01:51 PM
Post #1
The Navigator
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

Just a quick survey to see what peopleís preferences and habits are!

Iíve been drinking an awful lot more these past few weeks due to working outdoors in the heat and because Iím always on the go I need a bottle of water by my side, and it has to be chilled for me to enjoy it and be refreshed.

Are there any particular traits you have when deciding what to drink when youíre out and about?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
danG
post Tuesday, 02:13 PM
Post #2
◢ ◤
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Don't get the point of bottled water myself, and it's well overpriced especially in certain places where you can't get tap water. I'm happy with tap water. Don't like sparkling or flavoured water anyway and I don't care enough to chill my water when it's fine at room temperature.

I have a proper water bottle so use that mostly but would reuse and recycle the plastic ones.

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Tuesday, 02:13 PM
Post #3
Dexton?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

Answered this anyway even though Iím not quite the target audience kink.gif

I drink bottled water constantly, thereís always 2-3 bottles left in my car and often even more in my bedroom. So much so that itís become a bit of a running joke within the family (and a few friends) that I always have a bottle of water with me laugh.gif Part of that is due to how I become really easily agitated when I get hot & dehydrated but I also just enjoy drinking water tbh. Flavoured & sparkling arenít all that popular over here whereas in the UK I used to have flavoured sparkling with my grandparents all the time. Sparkling Elderberry & something was my favourite laugh.gif

I used to be fussy and only drink ďfreshĒ water from brand new bottles but overtime Iíve grown used to tap water, so long as itís cold. Granted we do have a filtered water tap but it doesnít make that much difference I donít think. I do think Iím drinking less lately but that is of course because itís winter so I donít feel like I need to drink as much - when Iím reality you actually should be drinking just as much as in the summer! Hydration is key to a healthy life smile.gif

Now Iím done plugging water (wink.gif) imma go get myself some tea

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Tuesday, 02:23 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

At home, I always drink tap water, well filtered tap water but still, Cus I donít really see the point in drinking bottled water at home when u have access to perfectly fine water from the tap? Though we do buy bottled water to have in the house, just to take with me to places, like school or whatever. Smart Water 4 life, it really is the best water and that is the correct opinion x. Iíll usually reuse a bottle a couple of times, like at school Iíll fill it up or whatever, but Iíll get a new one every couple days or so. I ALWAYS recycle plastic bottles, my absolute biggest pet peeve is when people throw plastic bottles in the normal bin, when the recycling bin is literally RIGHT NEXT to it, like how hard is it??? I definitely prefer still water, I just physically cannot drink sparkling water ew, though I do like flavoured sparkling waters tbf, but I hate flavoured still water lmao laugh.gif And chilled bottled water all the wayyyyyy.

I really just wrote a mini essay about water ffs.

+Quote Post
Mart!n
post Tuesday, 02:33 PM
Post #5
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Member No.: 2

Its a con, its free out of a tap, just fill some empty bottles happy.gif We have a water filter at home, so its not straight out of the tap.

+Quote Post
Mart!n
post Tuesday, 02:38 PM
Post #6
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(BridgeCow @ Jul 10 2018, 03:23 PM) *
I ALWAYS recycle plastic bottles, my absolute biggest pet peeve is when people throw plastic bottles in the normal bin, when the recycling bin is literally RIGHT NEXT to it, like how hard is it??? .

I really just wrote a mini essay about water ffs.

I know that feeling, and people tend to put coke/ fanta cans and other drink cans in the rubbish bin, when they can be recycled with the plastic bottles.

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post Tuesday, 03:07 PM
Post #7
Fuego!
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

I donít understand bottled water.

Why not just buy a re-usable bottle for like £5 and fill it up when required?

+Quote Post
WhoOdyssey
post Tuesday, 03:23 PM
Post #8
Take it easy for a little while, come and stay with us
Member No.: 67,771
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Eleni Foureira @ Jul 10 2018, 04:07 PM) *
I donít understand bottled water.

Why not just buy a re-usable bottle for like £5 and fill it up when required?

There aren't always places to fill them up.

That being said, I only really use bottled water when I go to festivals (as they have to be sealed).

+Quote Post
Brť
post Tuesday, 04:42 PM
Post #9
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

I don't really get why you'd buy bottled water if you have access to tapwater (unless you live in Flint, Michigan I suppose tongue.gif), it's all the same. I think most bottled water brands are literally from the same source as tapwater even.

+Quote Post
Mattias
post Tuesday, 04:48 PM
Post #10
the elusive Q.
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Some people think some tap water tastes weird tongue.gif Like, I haven't come across any weirdness myself for ages but I remember when we were kids, my sister and I would complain that the tap water at our grandmother's was desgusten. It just wasn't what we were used to I guess Į\_(ツ)_/Į

I love sparkling water lately, both flavoured and not. It's a mild addiction of mine, actually...

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Tuesday, 04:49 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

Tbh I do think tap water does taste kinda gross but I just drink it anyway lol

+Quote Post
Riser
post Wednesday, 04:04 AM
Post #12
It was only a mountain
Member No.: 19,534

I have several reusable water bottles and will carry one with me anywhere I can, and I've done this for most of my life so it's very much a habit. The main occasions that I'd actually buy bottled water are sporting events, concerts, and traveling - especially by plane where I wouldn't be able to bring my reusable bottle.

+Quote Post
...ready for it
post Wednesday, 05:18 AM
Post #13
Close the door behind you, please.
Member No.: 1,454

Our tap water is gross, so I drink bottled water.

+Quote Post
Dobbo
post Wednesday, 08:51 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

Volvic flavoured water is my go to. Regular bottled water is so bland.

Also who the hell enjoys "room temperature" bottled water laugh.gif

+Quote Post
JŁpiter
post Wednesday, 12:21 PM
Post #15
you only love me on the internet
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Smart Water and Evian are the best.

I get it quite a lot because the water fountain at my work often runs out and doesn't get replaced with fresh for weeks, and I can get it as part of my lunch meal deal anyway.

I would rarely buy a bottle when I was out though unless I was parched or off on a long train/plane trip.

This post has been edited by JŁpiter: Wednesday, 12:22 PM

+Quote Post
ǝʎʞ
post Wednesday, 03:47 PM
Post #16
ē Aesthetic Party ē
Member No.: 2,169

i donít drink tap water, i drink a lot of water and itís all fiji water. i canít drink anything else as it literally makes me gag.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Thursday, 11:00 PM
Post #17
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

My go-to is the water dispenser that is a part of our fridge because the water is always so delightfully cool. Perfect after I've had a run. I don't really have a preference for bottled water brands tbh, I'm fine with whatever. At University I'd buy a bottle of water (just so I had a bottle) and then continue to fill it up with tap water for a while. Recycling is always a must of course, I'd like to think that I'm quite good with it.

Also I'm a heathen who actually likes sparkling water, fite me

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Thursday, 10:58 AM
Post #18
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Smart Water is the best but I don't really ever buy bottled water unless I'm travelling/out and need one, tap water is fine tbh although one of those banging water dispenser things are where its at tbh, the dream *.*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2018 - 01:17 AM