BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Films that have been so bad that you would see them again
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
CaptainMackmas
post Aug 2 2018, 10:39 AM
Post #1
The sports fanatic
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

There are any particular films that you have watched that have been so bad that you would see them again?

Discuss.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DexTheHalls
post Aug 2 2018, 03:53 PM
Post #2
rip in peace Dickston
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

Evolution (2001)
A fire-fighting cadet, two college professors, and a geeky but sexy government scientist work against an alien organism that has been rapidly evolving since its arrival on Earth inside a meteor.
A comedy that follows the chaos that ensues when a meteor hits the Earth carrying alien life forms that give new meaning to the term "survival of the fittest." David Duchovny, Orlando Jones, Seann William Scott, and Julianne Moore

Despite being such a downright ridiculous film I have seen it multiple times and enjoy it all the same. Julianne Moore is one of my favourite actresses and even the other actors aren't half bad really. The CGI isn't terrible considering it was 2001 but looking back from the technology we have today it's hilarious :') I love this movie to bits but it is objectively bad

+Quote Post
CaptainMackmas
post Aug 2 2018, 06:23 PM
Post #3
The sports fanatic
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Baywatch (2017)

Found this to be quite cheesy when I first saw it, but grown to like this ever since.

+Quote Post
NellyEverySundae
post Aug 6 2018, 11:06 PM
Post #4
#TeamKrustyKrab
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,675
   No Gallery Pics

Pretty much 90% of the horror movies out there laugh.gif

Sinister 2 is up there with the worst but itís definitely more entertaining picking apart the dumb writing, incessant plot holes and of course you canít have a bad film without bad acting and ghost children that you actually want dead by the end of the movie.

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Aug 7 2018, 07:23 AM
Post #5
All is well, as long as we keep spinning
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Dexton @ Aug 2 2018, 04:53 PM) *
Evolution (2001)

I vaguely remember seeing some episodes of the animated series based on the film when I was younger. I liked the intro at the time.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Aug 24 2018, 09:06 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

I still love Evolution, it's great fun and was never meant to be anything other light-hearted fluff cheer.gif

Plan B From Outer Space is unintentionally the worst film of all-time, not letting minor things like the death of the star in real life bother it, and so bad they made a drama film about the making of the film which was fab. I wouldnt want to watch it again though, but I would watch the drama about it.

An excruciatingly bad film that I have sat through more than once is Toomorrow, from 1970, Olivia Newton-John's first film, about a pop band in London that gets involved with aliens and a space ship. So bad it was quickly withdrawn from release, found it's way onto RAF base cinemas and then was hidden from the world for decades, unreleased. I saw it as a kid, and it had Olivia, pop music, and space ships. How could I not buy the DVD when it finally came out? It's. Just. Awful!

See if you can get through 9 minutes laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Aug 24 2018, 01:55 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

Plan 9 is a classic laugh.gif When a film starts with the line ďWe are all interested in the future because we are all going thereĒ and then gets steadily worse it canít be anything but entertaining. That must be why I have actually seen it more than once. As you say, the death of the star, Bela Lugosi, didnít help - particularly as they didnít have the budget to reshoot his parts. Even so, replacing him with someone significantly taller and who had to hide his face wasnít the most subtle way of getting round the problem!

The biopic, Ed Wood, starring Johnny Depp, was a rather more accomplished piece of film-making.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2018 - 06:40 AM