BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Cry, BBC One | Thriller starring Jenna Coleman
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Aug 4 2018, 11:24 AM
Post #1
i thought i was flying but maybe im dying tonight
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Joanna and Alistair are young parents who travel from Scotland to a town in Australia, to visit family and fight for custody of the husband's daughter, Chloe, against his Australian ex-wife, Alexandra. On the drive from Melbourne to Geelong, their baby son Noah goes missing on a lonely roadside. [1]In the aftermath of the tragedy, under public scrutiny, their marriage collapses and her psychology disintegrates.

QUOTE(Radio Times)
According to the BBC, “it is the catalyst for a journey into the disintegrating psychology of a young woman, exposing the myths and truths of motherhood.”

Coleman has described the experience of reading the script as “like walking a tightrope, racing page to page, unsettling, unknowable, uncomfortable, and thrilling.”

The Cry has been adapted by Jacquelin Perske from the popular 2013 novel of the same name by Helen FitzGerald, and is produced by Synchronicity Films. The director is Glendyn Ivin and the producer is Brian Kaczynski.

Four part drama series starring Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who, Victoria) and Ewen Leslie (Top of the Lake) coming soon - co-produced between Australia and UK.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Aug 4 2018, 11:27 AM
Post #2
i thought i was flying but maybe im dying tonight
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Excited for this, love a thriller, love a BBC drama and excited to see Jenna Coleman in another leading role!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2018 - 02:42 AM