BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> End of Year Feedback Questionnaire
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 1 2019, 11:07 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Another year has gone by, and we wanted to have the opportunity to get as much feedback as possible about how you've found the Sports Forum this year. I've created a basic questionnaire to fill in, but feel free to mention anything else if you feel restricted by these questions. It doesn't matter if you're a Sports Forum regular or whether you've visited the Forum once all year, we want all perspectives and it's all for the sake of helping us grow as a forum!

How often have you visited the Sports Forum this year?

Why have you visited the Sports Forum this year?

What has been your favourite moment in the Sports Forum this year?

What else have we done in the Forum this year that you have enjoyed?

Is there anything we could do next year that would make you more likely to visit/post in the Sports Forum?

Thanks for your time biggrin.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 1 2019, 09:09 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Bump past all the 2019 threads!

+Quote this post
jakewild
post Jan 1 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #3
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790
How often have you visited the Sports Forum this year? more than any other forum on here.. i don't really post on buzzjack much anymore but i do always browse the sports forum and lounge whenever i log in

Why have you visited the Sports Forum this year? mostly for formula 1 and world cup

What has been your favourite moment in the Sports Forum this year? the world cup frenzy

What else have we done in the Forum this year that you have enjoyed? getting know a few f1 fans bit better

Is there anything we could do next year that would make you more likely to visit/post in the Sports Forum? n/a. you're doing great.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Jan 9 2019, 01:18 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
How often have you visited the Sports Forum this year? Nearly every day

Why have you visited the Sports Forum this year? Because I'm a moderator that it is a forum that I enjoy posting

What has been your favourite moment in the Sports Forum this year? World Cup and The Grand National sweepstake

What else have we done in the Forum this year that you have enjoyed? Speaking to F1 fans, I think having a separate thread for the Groups in the World Cup worked.

Is there anything we could do next year that would make you more likely to visit/post in the Sports Forum? I'll have to think about what else we could do to get more people to post.

Hope you don't mind me taking part in this questionnaire. Please if you have any spare time at all, can anyone post a questionnaire,

Many thanks

+Quote this post
Flatcap
post Jan 9 2019, 06:34 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Nah.
User: 27
How often have you visited the Sports Forum this year? Most days though I read a lot owing to the shift pattern I am working.

Why have you visited the Sports Forum this year? Mainly for the football threads though I do read the cricket thread (20/20) now and then.

What has been your favourite moment in the Sports Forum this year? The Premier League Prediction game..

What else have we done in the Forum this year that you have enjoyed? The worlds greatest footballer rounds, can't remember what it was called exactly but Pete organised it.

Is there anything we could do next year that would make you more likely to visit/post in the Sports Forum? n/a, keep up the good work guys. and I hope all have a great 2019.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:43 AM