BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Best TV Shows of 2018
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 2nd January 2019, 08:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Let’s have some positivity x

What were your favourite shows of 2018? What suprised you and what would you like to see return?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 2nd January 2019, 08:52 PM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Still need to post in the thread as I’ve only just finished but The Haunting of Hill House takes the spot for my favourite TV show of last year!

It was a weaker year I feel compared to recent ones but some faves were A Series of Unfortunate Events, Maniac, Bodyguard, Bojack Horseman, The Cry, Bodyguard, Inside No 9, Making a Murderer, Disenchantment and I’ve probably forgot lots of others. I enjoyed Jessica Jones Season 2 but it wasn’t as strong as the incredible first series.

Again, I’ll take about it in more detail when open the rate thread but Doctor Who was solid but I was disappointed overall.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 3rd January 2019, 11:49 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

A lot of my new TV this year came via Netflix for the first time. Queer Eye and Nailed It were big highlights for me. I discovered and binged The Night Shift this year too, which I rather enjoyed. Salt Fat Acid Heat was a fabulous wee documentary, I so need to buy the book.

Brooklyn 99 and The Good Place both continued to be excellent throughout 2018.

I watched a lot of Netflix Comedy this year, they've got some very funny specials on there

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 01:41 AM