BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Closed TopicStart new topic
> jump
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
kane9x
post Jan 3 2019, 10:24 AM
Post #1
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 81,320
   No Gallery Pics

I was wondering on another day if this came back for the third series after a successful ranking for the first two parts because although it was refreshed early in the year, but nothing on the media about it. However, the series has been confirmed and the first two celebrities to join are Brian McFadden and Sarah Harding!

Glad that Sarah, wanted to see who else they had planned - they had a great team last year despite the number of injuries that happened especially in the first series.

In addition, this series clearly sees all celebrities living in a house together, so it will likely look like a winter sports version of the prestigious Academy on that side!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GhoulOdyssey
post Jan 3 2019, 11:45 AM
Post #2
If you're too shy let me knooooooow
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 67,771
   No Gallery Pics

Are you writing this from 2016? The Jump was on for 4 series, and Brian and Sarah both competed in series 3. I highly doubt they'd want to do it again, if it was ever brought back.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jan 3 2019, 11:48 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155

The Sarah Harding series was 2-3 years ago and I'm sure it's similar with Brian McFadden, so this topic will be closed for now.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2020 - 11:46 PM