BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Titans
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ɥɔʇᴉq
post Jan 12 2019, 10:04 PM
Post #1
#JusticeForFreeWoman
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,397

Now that it's on Netflix there's a reason to actually watch this. And it's really good. The acting is mostly terrible of course. laugh.gif

Kory/Starfire is the best character by miles and miles. Perfect casting there <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Jan 12 2019, 10:28 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

This has fully surprised me so much lmao. It really isnít ĎTitansí at all, like the characters are nothing like their comic counterparts, but looking past that, it is a really enjoyable show, the characters are interesting and likeable, and the story is pretty fun and Iím liking where theyíre taking it. Hopefully the rest of the DC Universe shows will be this enjoyable. V hyped for Young Justice Season 3 whenever that eventually makes its way onto Netflix.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 19 2019, 09:59 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

loving it, it's taken the top-selling comic of the 80's in classic storylines and grounded it a bit in the reality of the normal world, but kept most of the characters. Given I know the main storylines, all I can say is there is much epic-ness ahead. The Doom Patrol episode was FAB, retro, amusing, sympathetic, endearing, and as a new series I am also SO looking forward to seeing another old DC comic done well!

Yay! Love Netflix! heart.gif

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Jan 20 2019, 04:26 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 19,585
   No Gallery Pics

I watched the first episode and found it a bit of a slug to watch. Iíll probably return to it a some point.

+Quote Post
ɥɔʇᴉq
post Jan 14 2020, 08:39 PM
Post #5
#JusticeForFreeWoman
Member No.: 4,397

I didn't quite like season 2. It could've ended after episode 1 laugh.gif But seriously it was rather chaotic and lacking direction.

Rachel leaving and Donna dying felt a bit of a cop out.

So glad there's so much development with Kory's character and season 3 is looking to be at least partly featuring her as the star superhero. She's still the best character by FAR.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th September 2020 - 08:08 AM