BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Comedians of the world, Netflix
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ɥɔʇᴉʍ
post Jan 16 2019, 10:07 PM
Post #1
I am the future. Define the future
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,397

Anyone watching this? 47 comedians perform their standups for 30 minutes.

Unsurprisingly women are so far the funniest. I really really don't understand the whole women are not funny thing in the slightest. :/ If this show isn't proof then idk what is!

Cal Wilson (AU-NZ), DeAnne Smith (CA) and Nicole Byer (US, duh) were all INCREDIBLE. I was laughing non-stop. Each had a specific distinct point of view.

While K. Trevor Wilson, Ivan Decker, Dave Merheje (all CA) were absolutely boring. I mean they had maybe ONE joke in all 15 minutes I was able to withstand their forced clichéd humour. There was nothing new or interesting whatsoever. Dave had an interesting personality but material didn't quite follow.

Neal Brennan (US) is MOR for me. A few funny jokes but the humour is too 'men vs women' which has been done before millions of times. he didn't even go about it in a different way which was a shame.

Urzila (AU-NZ) was okay but not so memorable. she needed some stronger jokes every once in a while because you can't really hit anyone with an 8/10 joke after 7/10 filler. oh and the ending was not very standup-esque. disappointing there too

Kaya Yanar (DE) - German humour is indeed quite interesting lmao. It started okay but got much better. I loved the German/Dutch language jokes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quarantilas
post Jan 16 2019, 10:09 PM
Post #2
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

I love Cal Wilson so i watched hers immediately! I’ve also seen a few others including Nicole Byer of course and Enissa Amani from Germany, who was my favourite of the ones I’ve seen so far
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th October 2020 - 04:35 AM