BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help! What is this song?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
PaulM1983
post Feb 5 2019, 05:47 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 6,471
   No Gallery Pics

Ok I really need help identifying a song that I can remember liking but have absolutely no idea what it is or who the artist was.

It's a dance/pop track with a distinct country twist to the instrumental and the vocal. The singer was female. I'm almost positive they were just another faceless, one-hit wonder, European dance act though. It's also very possible that the vocal was just a sample of an actual country song, or it was a straight up dance cover of one.

The video was set in some sort of trailer park I think, with people in country/line dancing outfits dancing. And I may be remembering this part wrong, but it's possible they were all dead, or they all die.

It must be 10-14 years old. I don't think it was a massive hit, but it must have done alright or else I don't know how it would have even been on my radar.

Sorry, it's super vague, but if you have any suggestions at all, throw them my way. I'm dying to find it (and no doubt realise it's nowhere near as good as I think).

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. I wasn't too far off lol

This post has been edited by PaulM1983: Feb 5 2019, 05:59 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2020 - 08:04 PM