BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Ultimate Sugababes Era, Round 1
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
LEAST Favourite
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
Dannyboy
post Mar 16 2019, 05:56 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 632
Album results :

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Round 6:

Album cover results :

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Round 6:

Single selection results :

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Round 6:

Each round will run for 2 days (unless there is a tie or under 10 votes and then it will be extended to 3. Points will be allocated to each song for each round they are in.

I was going to wait to do this extra game but I am just too impatient w00t.gif The reason is that I want them all to be finished prior to the last game of the Ultimate package games so that I can incorporate all of the points from all of games at the same time and then begin the countdown for everything as one big countdown

One Touch

Angels with dirty faces

Three

Taller in more ways

Change

Catfights and Spotlights

Sweet 7

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
rowork
post Mar 17 2019, 10:05 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 42,680
Least favourite album: Sweet 7 (could it really be anything else!?)
Least favourite album cover: Catfights (always hated this era's artwork)
Least favourite single selection: Catfights

+Quote this post
gavindeejay
post Mar 17 2019, 02:15 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Why do today, what you can do tomorrow?
User: 7,645
Catfights, One Touch, Catfights

+Quote this post
Dannyboy
post Mar 17 2019, 02:29 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 632
For m, sweet 7 isn’t a bad album, it’s just not a sugababes album and that front cover is the epitome of everything the sugababes were against. Most groups evolved (like girls aloud) but for me sugababes devolved. I still bought every album but for me “change” was the last true Sugababes album.

+Quote this post
Nina West
post Mar 17 2019, 05:52 PM
Post #5
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846
For least album and cover of course goes to the awful 'Sweet 7', which just looks so lazy and cheaply photo-shoped, you think with the money spent on big name producers & writers, they could have turned out something better quality wise, in image and sound. Talk about BLAND, soulless and such a kick in the teeth to their legacy and ended their career on such a major downer. I was glad that this version didn't release a follow-up album as there was no way they were ever gonna recover from this horrible mess and dunno they were still called Sugababes, and the way Keisha was treated was simply disgraceful and the group rightfully faded away.

At least 'S7' thankfully stopped at just 3 singles, as nothing else from that awful mess of an album would have been a hit. They're fate was set in stone at this point.

As for worst single selection that has to go to Catfights and Spotlights, which only had 2 singles, and both of which are very much bland. The album's not one of their finest moments but there were some good tunes on there 'Every Heart Broken', 'You On A Good Day', 'Unbreakable Heart', 'Sunday Rain' & 'Nothing's As Good as You', why weren't any of these selections picked for potential singles instead of the awful 'Girls' & 'No Can Do', the latter's still a very strange choice to me, even to this day, its like the label wanted them to fail.

It makes you wonder that if Mutya didn't leave then how differently would things have turned out...

+Quote this post
rowork
post Mar 17 2019, 06:42 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 42,680
QUOTE(SamJudd @ Mar 17 2019, 05:52 PM) *
It makes you wonder that if Mutya didn't leave then how differently would things have turned out...

That is the question. I always felt like they were on the verge of being absolutely MASSIVE after TIMW... but it wasn't meant to be. cry.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Mar 19 2019, 01:17 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
Catfights and Spotlights for all options for me.

Sweet 7 is just very slightly better and had better singles for me.

+Quote this post
pippa
post Mar 19 2019, 04:27 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031
Sweet 7 in all categories.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:38 PM