BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ALBUM RANK
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Brightest Blue
post Jun 25 2019, 04:43 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Banned
Member No.: 23,155

Rank Lights, Halcyon and Delirium in order of preference

1. Halcyon > such a haunting, beautiful underrated masterpiece. Every single track is phenomenal and it really shows off her songwriting skills. Thereís not a single track that I skip

2. Lights > a fantastic debut album! Thereís a couple filler tracks, but overall this is a really solid album!

3. Delirium > this would be so much better if there was less filler. Is there any need for I Do What I Love? Nah. Still a great pop album tho!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmic Cody
post Jun 25 2019, 05:03 PM
Post #2
There is 1 impostor among us
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

yeah pretty much the same here, idk where to put Halcyon Days bc i know itís a re-release but the additional B-sides were absolutely AMAZING. Stay Awake is probably my favorite album track of hers overall.

+Quote Post
jark
post Jun 25 2019, 05:25 PM
Post #3
something you consider rare
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,990

1. Halcyon Days - Would probably be my #1 for Halycon alone (such a beautiful, emotionally intense record) but Days added bangers and cemented it as a proper classic.
2. Delirium - One of the best pop albums of the decade, 15 killer tracks and 1 filler.
3. Lights - Title track aside, it's not really for me

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post Jun 25 2019, 05:31 PM
Post #4
i need you the most
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Gonna include the re-issues separately as they're like mini-albums themselves and I have differing opinions on the original + new tracks laugh.gif

1. Lights wub.gif the songs that really made me an Ellie fan!!
2. Halcyon Days - loved this right from the start, Halcyon took me a while to appreciate so I was here for some instant pop tracks
3. Delirium - could do with being a bit shorter but ultimately a brilliant pop album that gets WAY too much flack on here
4. Halcyon - I've come to appreciate this more over the years, but still not my first choice of Ellie to revisit
5. Bright Lights - none of it is bad, but most of it is very samey and not memorable for me

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2021 - 07:07 AM