BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother US // All Stars 2?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Oct 30 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #1
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Ok so I'm 90% sure we might just be getting ahead of ourselves and Julie is trolling for Halloween BUT she showed the diary room, and then she was dressed up as Zach and Nicole Franzel in the diary room chair.

Lots of people are speculating we may have a winter All Stars in place of Celebrity Big Brother which ofc was not renewed. I'm here for both of those doing it, now Nicole is engaged to Victor it'll be great to see her play without a showmance! She's capable of an amazing game (ofc she already won) but in BB16 she didn't quite get there and her BB18 social game was great but she was so boring bc of the Corey showmance.

It makes sense because of the 20th anniversary being in 2020, so people are thinking it means something. I'd be SO here for it providing it's casted well. We do NOT need Paul again and we certainly don't need Tyler. Da'Vonne can stay away too bc I cba with her playing an awful game yet again but shouting and being extra and thus somehow being an "icon".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Nov 1 2019, 05:43 PM
Post #2
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Ffs Julie just did a Paul outfit so we don't want this anymore

+Quote Post
Cody Snomberry
post Nov 1 2019, 05:54 PM
Post #3
thank you merry christmas
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

we love a good damage control announcement

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 01:45 PM