BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 070 Shake - Modus Vivendi, moods
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Bré
post Jan 24 2020, 12:55 AM
Post #1
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

paging Cremey, I think you might like this album if you don't know it already xx (Bal already approved it cool.gif x)

Debut album from a singer/rapper signed to Kanye's GOOD Music label (but sadly going pretty much entirely under the radar commercially apart from having a couple of features on 'ye'), she's been described as like a female version of Kid Cudi / Travis Scott, she has a very distinct moody vibe to her music which I like a lot. x The album kinda gets off to a slow start but after the first 6 or so tracks everything else is great, 'Guilty Conscience' in particular is a (very) early contender for my song of the year, serving strong 80s vibes but also sounding modern at the same time, and it has an absolutely killer chorus. wub.gif The rest of the singles linked above are also all good, especially 'Nice To Have' (and the closing track 'Flight319' is also a really stunning highlight) ~

Giving ha more exposure by posting this thread than GOOD Music have done for her career post-'ye' oops
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2020 - 05:35 AM