BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chicane feat. Moya Brennan – Saltwater [2020 Remix], Kevin De Vries Remix Out Now
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
awardinlockdown
post Mar 15 2020, 07:57 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

A new remix out now of one of my favourite 90’s electronic dance tracks, bringing back the euphoric sounds of Máire Brennan of Clannad.

It definitely changes the feel of the song, and it’s nice to hear it again after many years, but it won’t beat the original for me!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jszmiles
post Wednesday, 09:32 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 1,161

yeah nothing can top the original version.... I've been listening to the other song from that era, No Ordinary Morning.... and think how marvelous Chicane's music is, how cruel is the fact that he's not released any thing as incredible as music from "Behind The Sun" album or " Far From Maddening Crowds" lately.

+Quote Post
dan.G
post Wednesday, 09:40 PM
Post #3
Dan in the Piano
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I haven't heard those albums (I suppose I really should) but I thought his most recent stuff was really good.

This Saltwater remix is rather good though of course no one could top the original.

+Quote Post
jszmiles
post Wednesday, 10:02 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(dan.G @ Mar 25 2020, 10:40 PM) *
I haven't heard those albums (I suppose I really should) but I thought his most recent stuff was really good.

they are mainly in mid 90s ambient/dance/dream-house style, Behind The Sun is far more house and FFMC is more ambient/dream-house. For me, those 2 albums are in top 20 best dance albums of alltime. They're fantastic from start to end!

+Quote Post
jszmiles
post Wednesday, 10:26 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Enthusiast

..of course there are also immense trance remixes of those singles released in 96, like this:

(single version used in the video is actually Dance Citizens remix) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
Bjork
post Thursday, 06:56 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,665
   No Gallery Pics

I remember buying the Behind the Sun album and being disappointed cos it only had like 7 or 8 tracks
and half of them were the singles, even though Don't Give Up and Saltwater were fabulous, some of the best dance songs ever

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st April 2020 - 08:39 PM