BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sign Of The Times 3 Years On
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jonjo
post Apr 7 2020, 03:28 PM
Post #1
(-_)
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Today, 7th April 2020, marks the 3 year anniversary of Harry Styles debut solo single Sign Of The Times.

What is your opinion on the song then vs now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Apr 7 2020, 03:30 PM
Post #2
(-_)
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

An absolute beauty of a song then and now. It's so timeless and gives me chills every time. I'd actually say it's probably somewhere in my top 100 songs of all time. Incredibly euphoric and just a huge song.

+Quote Post
Lukuzz
post Apr 7 2020, 03:32 PM
Post #3
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,209

3 years? Jesus. Brilliant song.

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post Apr 7 2020, 04:56 PM
Post #4
do you know who you are?
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

I don't think he'll ever beat this song. But that's okay, because it's just so absolutely superb. Every listen gives me goosebumps - I don't play it often cause I feel like I need a moment to calm down afterwards laugh.gif but undeniably one of my favourite songs ever. I still remember the morning it premiered - I didn't work Fridays at the time so I woke up early for the first play, and I was genuinely NERVOUS for it. The song blew me away on first listen, then I listened to the full interview with Grimmy, excitedly awaiting the second play...!! laugh.gif

In the grand scheme of 1D, I'd say it's only behind What Makes You Beautiful (and that holds special memories of its own, in different ways).

+Quote Post
Feel_The_Fever
post Apr 7 2020, 09:16 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Members
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

I agree, it remains by far his best song although the overall standard of his second album is much higher than his debut. Sign of the times and slow hands by Niall are still my 2 fave solo songs from them as solo artists.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2020 - 06:38 AM