BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Christina Aguilera’s Best / Worst Solo Studio Album Poll, What’s your favourite?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
What’s Your Favourite Xtina solo album?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
Jordan Lee
post Apr 17 2020, 07:56 AM
Post #1
Jordan Lee
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 27,116
   No Gallery Pics

Xtina is one of my all time faves!

She’s released 6 studio albums (alongside a Latin album, a Xmas one and a soundtrack)

However in the battle of her studio albums which is your favourite by her and what is your least favourite.

Discuss!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jordan Lee
post Apr 17 2020, 08:00 AM
Post #2
Jordan Lee
   No Gallery Pics

Stripped got my vote. It’s my favourite album of all time and kicked off an era where teen like / young females transitioned sonically and image wise. Countless times since Stripped has influenced female artists in the charts today and it stands as such a powerful album even today. It’s aged well and has a sound what would stream so well today. Songs like Dirrty and Can’t Hold Us Down would slay on streaming sites if released today.

It also produced some incredible visuals too and her overall attitude as everything was just spot on for that album. A definite defining 00s pop album and one what took her from teen star to real artist!

As for my least favourite I’d say Lotus. It doesn’t feel like a body of work the way her other albums do and it’s quite (for her standards) a basic album. Blank Page is fantastic though wub.gif wub.gif but I definitely revisit that era the least of hers.

+Quote Post
vibe
post Apr 17 2020, 09:49 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,763
   No Gallery Pics

Stripped
Lotus

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Apr 17 2020, 09:54 AM
Post #4
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

I've still not even heard Liberation. blush.gif

+Quote Post
Jordan Lee
post Apr 17 2020, 09:56 AM
Post #5
Jordan Lee
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Tawdry Hepburn @ Apr 17 2020, 10:54 AM) *
I've still not even heard Liberation. blush.gif

Give it a go! Her shortest album by her standards only 11 actual tracks on there excluding interludes but it’s quite cohesive as an album. No major highs but no lows either.

Lewis Hamilton is heavily rumoured (if you go by twitter etc) to be XNDA on the song Pipe.

+Quote Post
Feel_The_Fever
post Apr 17 2020, 02:50 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

Stripped best, lotus worst

+Quote Post
Jordan Lee
post Apr 17 2020, 02:56 PM
Post #7
Jordan Lee
   No Gallery Pics

Oops how do I remove the “ Least favourite album?” as an option to vote on the second poll?

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Apr 17 2020, 03:47 PM
Post #8
I luh ya papi
Member No.: 21,161

In full I've only heard Stripped, Bionic and Liberation, a flop fan. I love all three though, some of Stripped is a little dated and Bionic has a few filler tracks (only a few out of like twenty though tbf) but Liberation is the definition of all killer, no filler. It's a shame it went pretty unnoticed by the GP and even pop fans because it's great sad.gif

Went Liberation top and Stripped bottom (blush.gif) but that'll probably change when I've listened to the other three I'm sure

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 09:03 AM