BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What were the biggest robberies of NF season 2020?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
PICK AS MANY AS YOU LIKE
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
J🐠hq
post May 7 2020, 12:13 PM
Post #1
you're such a violent thing
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

There were a lot of great songs lost during NF season (though a load of the countries included still ended up with great songs anyway), but what were the biggest missed opportunities (for contest result or personal ranking) had the contest been going ahead?

I've included a selection of fan favourites, near misses and maybe a song or two that I'm bias towards tongue.gif It's a multiple choice poll and there's an option of 'other' if you have strong feelings towards a song that I've not included - perhaps you're an Elettra Lamborghini or Markus Riva stan happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
diva thin muffin
post May 7 2020, 01:26 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

For me it's missing:
KHAYAT - Call For Love (Ukraine)
Levante - Tikibombom (Italy)
Catarina Sandu - Die For You (Moldova)

But from the songs on the list I voted: Cicciolina, Me Tana, Bulletproof, Kingdom Come, Lessons of Love and Wild. I liked some of the songs chosen instead but would have preferred these more.

+Quote Post
J🐠hq
post May 7 2020, 01:31 PM
Post #3
you're such a violent thing
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I've limited myself to a max of one per country but have still voted for eight of these kink.gif As much as I love "Wild" and "I Am Gay", I think Norway absolutely made the right choice so didn't go for either of them.

KaYra - Alligator
Dotter - Bulletproof
Eden Alene - Roots
Roxen - Cherry Red
Jaagup Tuisk - Beautiful Lie
Elvana Gjata - Me tana
Bárbara Tinoco - Passe-Partout
Elodie - Andromeda

All of these would see the country higher up in my personal ranking than they are with their actual entries and with the exception of "Alligator", I think all had at least a slightly higher results potential. Sweden and Italy would both have done very well anyway but I think both of these would be up there as winning contenders. Estonia, Portugal and (a tad more controversially) Romania were all likely NQs in my opinion as a result of choosing the wrong song.

+Quote Post
Colm
post May 7 2020, 02:07 PM
Post #4
Yes, it's me.
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,885

Unusually my two favourite songs from the whole 2020 season were from the same country - Me Tana/Shaj/Fall from the Sky,

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th July 2020 - 10:00 AM