BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Outer Banks, New Series on Netflix
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troylovesmusic
post May 13 2020, 03:09 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,179
   No Gallery Pics

Anyone else seen this on Netflix ? So good one of the best series I've seen in a while would definitely recommend it ! The trailer doesn't do it enough justice imo but here is one.

This post has been edited by troylovesmusic: May 13 2020, 03:42 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post May 28 2020, 10:03 PM
Post #2
do you know who you are?
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Finished this last night!! Absolutely LOVED it heart.gif be warned my post ahead contains SPOILERS so read ahead at your own peril!!

I was concerned at the start of the first episode that the Pogues wouldn't be all that likeable, but it wasn't long before they turned that round. John B was easy to root for as the show lead (and Chase Stokes... whew x) and I like that they explored the home lives of all four of them. JJ really tugged at my heartstrings despite being arguably the biggest idiot of them all laugh.gif the scenes with his father were really uncomfortable. Pope's progression throughout felt natural (if a little sped up towards the end), and perhaps I'm reading into stuff that isn't there, but I think there's JJ and Pope chemistry??? More than with Kie anyway kink.gif Kie and Sarah's relationship was a highlight of the show, and I HUGELY ship John B and Sarah, more than I ever expected to laugh.gif they're so cute together.

While watching I wasn't sure if this was something that could last into a second season, but the finale did a brilliant job of setting things up to continue. John B and Sarah will surely return, and the truth about Ward and Rafe will have to come out at some point surely - there's too many loose ends for this to end just yet! Props to Charles Esten for his excellent "love to hate" performance as Ward, and honestly, all of the main cast. Except perhaps Topper who wound me up for most of it.

Thankfully the response seems to have been really positive so surely a renewal isn't far off wub.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th July 2020 - 10:27 AM