BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> VMAs 2020 The Man nominated for Video of the Year, Tay scores 5 noms!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraFolklore
post Thursday, 09:15 PM
Post #1
I had a marvellous time ruining everything.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

The 2020 VMA nominations are out and Taylor has scored 5 nominations, including a nomination in the biggest category of the night:

Video of the year - The Man
Best pop video - Lover
Video for good - The Man
Best direction - The Man, directed by Taylor Swift
Best art direction - Lover, art direction by Ethan Tobman

do you think she has any chance of winning any? do you want Taylor to win any?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraFolklore
post Thursday, 09:17 PM
Post #2

screaming at the man getting a VOTY nom!!! I was not expecting that at all. the lover video>>>>>>>>

as I've said many times, The Man video is good but one of her weakest for me oops kink.gif but when I rate nearly all her recent videos 10/10 that's not exactly too negative ahaha x

I think she's def losing her 3 major nominations, but I think she has a chance in best direction!

I'd love her to win for best direction for The Man, Taylor winning that award for a video she directed would be heart.gif the art direction in Lover is STUNNING so I hope she can win that too!! Lover is my favourite of the pop video nominees but I'm not expecting a win there haha

+Quote Post
UltraFolklore
post Thursday, 09:18 PM
Post #3

also I guess this is confirmation that she's attending/performing* however its working (is it virtual this year?) cheer.gif folklore promo come thru <3

*we all know how it works with Tay recently for the VMA's, with the VMA's giving You Need To Calm Down best video of the year when she shows up + performs + album release, whilst completely snubbing Look What You Made Me Do in every single major category cos she obvs told them she wasn't attending

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th August 2020 - 01:40 AM