BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> folklore ~ sales tracking thread
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraFolklore
post Friday, 06:04 PM
Post #1
I had a marvellous time ruining everything.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

A thread to track the sales of the album and the songs charting! Also comment thoughts and celebrations etc x

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraFolklore
post Friday, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Week 1:

folklore 37,060 (12,152 downloads / 24,908 streams)

cardigan 35,319
exile 31,344
the 1 28,805

+Quote Post
BrookeOlivia
post Friday, 09:53 PM
Post #3
Am just a girl who wishes for the world - Marilyn Monroe ♥
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,449
   No Gallery Pics

Sorry I didn't see this thread, Just posted this in the forum thread.

823k this done in US, 584k in pure sales! Pretty amazing when it wasn't available to buy instore.

Taylor Swift has flexed her superstar muscle once again. With her surprise album folklore, the Republic icon dropped the year’s biggest debut to date, owning #1 on the HITS Top 50 with 823k. The set earns Swift her largest streaming week ever, with 275m+ on-demand audio streams. It’s also the biggest bow since her 2019 album, Lover (867k), which increased 64% this week and leapt to #15.

Among the records Tay broke with this album: the most first-day album streams by a female artist on Spotify (80.6m); the most streams for a pop album in its first 24 hours on Apple Music (35.5m); and the most U.S. and Global streams at Amazon Music for an Indie/Alternative album.

Earning 584k in pure sales, Swift’s folklore is now the #1 best-selling album in that category.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=322...OLKIN%2527-DEAL

+Quote Post
UltraFolklore
post Saturday, 11:05 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(BrookeOlivia @ Jul 31 2020, 10:53 PM) *
Sorry I didn't see this thread, Just posted this in the forum thread.

823k this done in US, 584k in pure sales! Pretty amazing when it wasn't available to buy instore.

Taylor Swift has flexed her superstar muscle once again. With her surprise album folklore, the Republic icon dropped the year’s biggest debut to date, owning #1 on the HITS Top 50 with 823k. The set earns Swift her largest streaming week ever, with 275m+ on-demand audio streams. It’s also the biggest bow since her 2019 album, Lover (867k), which increased 64% this week and leapt to #15.

Among the records Tay broke with this album: the most first-day album streams by a female artist on Spotify (80.6m); the most streams for a pop album in its first 24 hours on Apple Music (35.5m); and the most U.S. and Global streams at Amazon Music for an Indie/Alternative album.

Earning 584k in pure sales, Swift’s folklore is now the #1 best-selling album in that category.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=322...OLKIN%2527-DEAL

haha dw about it, I think I've been posting sales updates in about 5 different threads this week (and just bumped another one) ahaha kink.gif

utterly insane! <3

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th August 2020 - 05:30 PM