BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Bloodlands, BBC 1 ● Sundays ● makers of Bodyguard/Line of Duty
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post 23rd February 2021, 10:50 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

A car is pulled from Strangford Lough, the owner kidnapped. DCI Tom Brannick (James Nesbitt) recognises the calling card of a legendary assassin known as Goliath.

The legend goes that he was a serving police officer who vanished without trace 20 years ago - and among his original victims was Tom’s wife.

Against opposition from old friend DCS Jackie Twomey (Lorcan Cranitch), Brannick and his partner, DS Niamh McGovern (Charlene McKenna), break open the Goliath case in the hope that it will help them solve the kidnapping. As they dig deeper, they find gaps in the original Goliath investigation. Someone tried to suppress the truth.

When a vital clue leads them out to an island on Strangford Lough, a discovery is made that changes everything.

Has anyone watched the first episode? From the makers of Bodyguard and Line of Duty so I'm expecting good things!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 24th February 2021, 10:10 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

I liked it but mainly because it was based where I live: not sure why they use real life things like the Ra then can’t use real places. Like the Mourne View Hotel is actually called the Enniskeen in real life!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 03:43 PM