BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Superstore, Netflix / NBC
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
inactiveaccount
post 29th March 2021, 03:11 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

Does anyone watch this show?

I've just finished the Netflix series' though I'm aware there's more.

It started out okay but as it went on it, it turned into this really sweet and loveable comedy with such strong characters. The great thing about the show is the constant flowing arch that happens...
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 30th March 2021, 04:07 PM
Post #2
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

I love this, so many great characters, I'm on my second watch through of what's available on Netflix (they need to get the final season asap now that it's finished airing in the US!)

I think my favourites are Cheyenne, Sandra, Carol, Myrtle (rip) and Marcus but the entire cast is brilliant. Sad to read earlier that the Cheyenne and Bo spin-off isn't going forward as I only started watching this show at the start of February and now I've just got season 6 left to watch, would've liked to see more of this world/the characters!

I'd say the ongoing Sandra and Carol feud is what I'd single out as the biggest highlight. "I didn't try to kill you. I just didn't try to save you. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 7th April 2021, 08:05 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

I love the Sandra / Carol feud!

I'm not surprised that Bo / Cheyenne didn't get greenlit... their just not the strongest lead characters.

I'm surprised they didn't go with Glenn & Dina, or Mateo & Cheyenne. Bo is just such a dip in and out character.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:28 AM