BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Powfu | general discussion, Thread for all new releases
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JosephStyles
post Jul 3 2021, 11:08 AM
Post #1
i need you to stay
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Making this thread here as I think he fits in better with alternative than he does with R&B or hip-hop despite rapping on a lot of his tracks!

Many of you will know Powfu from his 2020 top 5 single death bed (coffee for your head), but he's become something of a one-hit wonder in chart terms unfortunately despite releasing regular new music ever since. I thought I'd make a thread to discuss anything new he puts out, including features, on the off-chance anyone else is interested in what he's put out!

Powfu released a new EP called drinking under the streetlights recently, featuring singles the long way home (with Sara Kays and Sarcastic Sounds) and mario kart (with Travis Barker). The former is one of his best I think, and the latter's just clicking with me now!

He's also released some really great features this year, my favourites being hold somebody (with guccihighwaters), Too Many Problems (with Ouse) and Losing Sleep (with DVBBS) wub.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post Tuesday, 05:26 PM
Post #2
i need you to stay

New single tinted green out this Friday, with Mila Moon and Jomie biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post Friday, 12:09 PM
Post #3
i need you to stay

One of his best yet - that production is quite different for him but it's lush wub.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2021 - 08:35 PM