BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pop Smoke - FAITH, 2nd posthumous album
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
LewisGT
post Jul 15 2021, 05:05 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 18,293
   No Gallery Pics

The 2nd full-length posthumous album from Pop Smoke is coming out tomorrow and it's another feature-stacked tracklist with Kanye, Dua Lipa, Future, Kid Cudi 21 Savage all being amongst those making an appearance. I'm sure this is going to be taking over the Spotify charts on Saturday! It's going to be interesting to see how much of the unbelievably huge success of SFTSAFTM can be held on to for this.

I'm sure Dior is also an added bonus track somewhere too laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bré
post Jul 15 2021, 06:36 PM
Post #2
brer
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 8,300

I feel like this isn't going to do quite as well as the previous album did (they must already be scraping the barrel for releasable material from him at this point) but there are a few pretty interesting features on here - the overload of features would seem to indicate that a lot of these songs were unfinished, similarly to the debacle that was the second posthumous XXXTENTACION album. I've read that there is a music video coming for the Dua collab so if that is true I imagine that one is going to be pushed as a single and has the potential to be a huge hit assuming the song isn't a mess.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2021 - 07:20 PM