BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khalid - Everything is Changing, 3rd album | ‘New Normal’ out now
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Jul 22 2021, 10:04 AM
Post #1
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Khalid has announced his third album ‘Everything is Changing’, which has been inspired by the impacts of the pandemic. The first single ‘New Normal’ is out now.

QUOTE(NME)
The Texas singer-songwriter’s new album, which is due out at the end of the year, follows 2019’s ‘Free Spirit’ and is about finding “a purpose and a sense of self in a world where everything is digitally connected but emotionally disconnected”.

Khalid pointed out that he was “inspired by how I was feeling during the pandemic and the emotional toll that quarantine took on me and my friends. As we all come out of quarantine and venture more into the world and try to reconnect with people we haven’t seen in over a year, I hope the messages explored within the album open up conversations and allow people to access their feelings in a new way,” he said in a statement.

Adore almost everything he puts out, really love his voice in particular wub.gif

Admittedly this is more just ‘nice’ for me though, think it might take a few more listens to hit me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Jul 22 2021, 11:30 PM
Post #2
🙄
Group: AF Inner Circle
Member No.: 10,643

This is such a disappointment

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Aug 10 2021, 12:16 AM
Post #3
🙄
Group: AF Inner Circle
Member No.: 10,643

Surprised to see this performing the way that it has, it’s charted nowhere or not high on iTunes or streaming! I thought he was a big enough name

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2021 - 11:17 PM