BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> JLS - 2.0, 5th album | 3rd December 2021
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ThePensmith
post Sep 3 2021, 04:59 AM
Post #1
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
Group: Members
Member No.: 13,208
   No Gallery Pics

Loving the single - It is exactly what you would hope new stuff from them would sound like from them whilst still bringing it up to date. Very glad they worked with Steve Mac again.

The album was also confirmed at midnight last night - that's called JLS 2.0 and is out on December 3rd. An array of formats including coloured vinyl and cassettes in each of their colours is up for pre-order on their website now:

https://jls.tmstor.es/

JLS have announced the release of their brand new album ‘2.0’, the multi-award winning boy band’s first body of work to be released in over 8 years.

The album features an all-star array of musical heavyweights with Steve Mac, Wayne Hector, TMS and Lost Boy all credited. Written, recorded and produced entirely in lockdown, as well as ‘2.0’ marking a new musical chapter and sound for the band, the record also makes nod to their beginnings as Steve Mac who produced their number one debut single ‘Beat Again’ teamed up with Ed Sheeran especially to write ‘Eternal Love’, the first single from the new album.

Speaking on the new album, JLS said: “Being back after so long has made us appreciate just how much we’ve missed singing and performing together. ‘2.0’ is a continuation of the feel good energy we’ve always been about. Music is and always will be in our DNA, the chemistry we have as a band is unique and we’re looking forward to our new chapter - 2.0. It feels good to be back”.

1. Eternal Love
2. Postcard
3. Priceless
4. Changed
5. Audition
6. Love Immortal
7. Looking At Me
8. Nothing Without U
9. Feel Your Love
10. Day One
11. Glow
12. Tango
13. DNA
14. Eternal Love (Luca Schreiner Remix)

I believe they're meant to be on The One Show on BBC One this evening?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WhoOdyssey
post Sep 3 2021, 06:36 AM
Post #2
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 67,771

With the release of lead single 'Eternal Love', JLS have finally announced their long-awaited fifth album '2.0' which will be released on December 3rd! There are lots of versions/bundles that can be pre-ordered: https://jls.tmstor.es/?lf=b79b4548f20dd36bdce6212c8b738149

Tracklisting:

1. Eternal Love
2. Postcard
3. Priceless
4. Changed
5. Audition
6. Love Immortal
7. Looking At Me
8. Nothing Without U
9. Feel Your Love
10. Day One
11. Glow
12. Tango
13. DNA
14. Eternal Love (Luca Schreiner Remix)

+Quote Post
Jamesy
post Sep 3 2021, 06:52 AM
Post #3
Without any meaning, we're just skin and bone.
Member No.: 3,033
   No Gallery Pics

I hope they have an album bundle which focuses on all 4/standard vinyl! I don’t want to have to pick a colour/member!

+Quote Post
ThePensmith
post Sep 3 2021, 10:29 AM
Post #4
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
Member No.: 13,208
   No Gallery Pics

HMV have got what looks to be a silver vinyl up for pre-order: https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/2-0

I've ordered the yellow one from their store cause when they used to do slipcases for the albums back in the day I always got JB's ones - so maintaining that continuity on vinyl ☺️

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2021 - 10:07 AM