BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Kyle XY
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Joao.
post 9th October 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,497
The BBC has bolstered the lineup for its new teen strand 'Switch' with US drama Kyle XY.

Starring Matt Dallas, the cult series follows a mysterious boy named Kyle who appears to have no past but harbours extraordinary abilities.

"Kyle XY is part sci-fi mystery, part comedy, part drama and wholly engaging," said Sue Deeks, head of acquisitions at the BBC. "We are so pleased that this compelling series will be airing on BBC Television."

The BBC has picked up the ten-episode first season, with a view to airing it on BBC Two early next year. The second season is currently airing in the UK on Trouble, while in the US, cable network ABC Family has just ordered a ten-episode third season for 2008.

FINALLY!!!! About time too!!! i so wanted to watch this but couldnt as i dont have sky but now yahoo.gif w00t.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 9th October 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #2
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
This is meant to be good.

I've never seen it on Sky though, so I shall try and watch it when it comes to BBC 2! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
GrAmii
post 15th October 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Imma gonz Blue Waffle ya up bitch!
User: 30
I saw a few episodes of the first series but I didn't understand a lot so I may have to watch it all!
It did seem very good though if you watched from the beginning.

The 2nd series is already on Trouble I believe.

+Quote this post
tigerboy
post 24th May 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl it's Tigerboy!
User: 210

Havent watch Kyle XY yet as its been recorded to disc - but I want to as it supposed to be good - though I read that the BBC wants to extend the hours on BBC Three into the afternoon and build up a BBC Switch zone on that channel so i guess it wuld start around 3pm and target E4 more...

even if this takes ages to happen think Kyle XY should be on BBC Three in the week you know in the Holby City slot - would be a better brand fit...esp in a double rpt slot with Greek when it comes on.

+Quote this post
Joao.
post 28th May 2008, 11:31 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,497
first ep was shown at 12:45am last week and then i turn on BBC 2 switch at 12:00 expecting to see first ep again but instead they show ep 2?!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 05:01 PM