BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Girls Aloud's battle with channel 4
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Jack89
post 13th March 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Eurovision Chat
User: 84

UK pop group Girls Aloud are embroiled in a stoush with TV network Channel 4 over footage which shows them indulging in a heavy drinking session at Sydney hotel Vibe.

The film crew were recording the British babes's tour of Oz for a warts and all documentary but the girls are demanding the tapes featuring the booze-fest at the Rushcutters Bay hotel be destroyed.

According to UK press reports, an argument has erupted between the documentary makers and the band, who are worried their thirsty behaviour will set a bad example for their fans.

The Sun newspaper alleges the girls – clad in bikinis of course – spent £1200 on 48 different drinks at the hotel's pool bar.

Monkey Productions, who are making the show, and Channel 4 are fighting the popettes to screen the footage when the show goes to air in May.

i heard about this the other week so i thought i would post it and saee what you all think.
i think that the footage should remain in the documentary.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Martay
post 14th March 2006, 08:56 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Above The Clouds
User: 40

Dunno if that's completely true cos it was only 3 of the girls who went out laugh.gif If they don't wanna be shown like that I think it's fair enough cos it's hardly setting a good example!

+Quote this post
Jack89
post 15th March 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Eurovision Chat
User: 84

true but we all know they are party animals anyway.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 21st June 2024, 06:31 AM