Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wentworth Prison (UK Pace)
BuzzJack Music Forum > Entertainment > TV Shows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jαsє
Channel 5 will probs shove it in a 1am slot on 5* or something rolleyes.gif Just watch it at the Aus pace!
Sarah
Yeah, it was annoying when they decided to move it mad.gif I probably will watch Aussie pace as I don't think I can wait laugh.gif Hope channel 5 don't ditch it altogether though!!
Mikee1981
Dont think 5 will drop it, they did say at end of last season Wentworth will return next year although it will still probably be on a lesser channel but they did say it was due to fact it got more interest in catch up and demand then live
lewis🎄green

The excitement is building!
Liаm
Omg everything in that builds so much hype, I hope Franky keeps out of trouble though as I like seeing how she develops on the outside!
Sarah
So did anyone watch the first ep? I haven't yet but ive heard mixed reviews!! I stumbled upto a few spoillers though and from what I heard it sounds good!
Liаm
I've just watched and I am not here for Franky being chucked back in jail, I liked the dynamic of her and Bridget being outside the prison and watching her develop in parallel with her friends who are still inside.
PaulM1983
Enjoyed the new episode a lot. It seems like they're definitely setting it up for Frankie to be heading back to Wentworth soon. I'd imagine the women will look to her as the returning top dog, pitting her against Kaz.
Jαsє
It's very lazy. Getting rid of Bea, and oh, we'll just shove Frankie back inside to try and make up for it! I really enjoyed the episode though. Seeing The Freak f*** everybody up was insane ohmy.gif
PaulM1983
Yeah that scene out in the yard was brutal. Freak can fight!
Liаm
Sadly I think Franky is the only one who could replace Bea as top dog, they wasn't much else they could do. I think it would probably be better for them to see if Kaz could really turn around the prisoners using violence to solve their problems maybe, it's a different avenue than the probable Franky being top dog and being aggressive and angry at her situation.
Sarah
I just watched it..I really liked it..that first bit was sad and that fight scene was epic ohmy.gif feel sorry for Franky though, just when her life was beginning to move forward boom she gets sent back to jail!! I hope that Allie and Franky team together and get revenge on The Freak once and for all and that Jake gets found out!
Jαsє
I kinda feel like we need some fresh blood. Just how many seasons are we gonna have of everybody out for Joan's blood? I absolutely adore Pamela Rabe, and I know we're only a couple of episodes into the fifth season, but I feel things could potentially turn stagnent very quickly if it's just going to be a case of everybody trying to take her down.
Liаm
Couldn't agree more!

Villains have a shelf life, even ones as fab as Joan. The whole point of a villain arc is that it's satisfying when they get their commupance, for me it ruins it if they just run rampant ding the same things for too long.
Sarah
Season 6 has been confirmed with 12 episodes due out sometime next year..its not even out yet in the UK and alot of other countries but am glad there will be another season biggrin.gif
Liаm
This series is really picking up after an iffy start, Sigrid Thornton is up there with Pamela Rabe as an actress, simply outstanding. Also, I'm glad to see season 6 confirmed! biggrin.gif
Liаm
This series is really picking up after an iffy start, Sigrid Thornton is up there with Pamela Rabe as an actress, simply outstanding. Also, I'm glad to see season 6 confirmed! biggrin.gif
lewis🎄green
Yay for Season 6 yahoo.gif

This week's episode with Lucy having her tongue cut out was quite striking!
Sarah
Not sure I want to watch this weeks episode!! ohmy.gif lol
Liаm
That was gruesome, annoyingly saw that it had happened on Twitter beforehand but as we said earlier in this thread, knowing something is happening doesn't always make it easier to watch laugh.gif
Sarah
Yeah I came across it on Instagram!! no I agree, how far into it did that happen? I may skip that bit! huh.gif
Liаm
Erm I think it was like 35-40 mins, tbh though it does give you fair warning that it's happening when you know what's coming, you'll know when to switch off kink.gif
Sarah
Thats alright then..at least its not a sudden thing then! thanks..I dread to think what the season finale has in store after that lol
Liаm
Oh god I was thinking the exact same, this whole episode kind of felt like how a season would end with a bang, I'm scared of what can be worse for the inevitable big climax in the finale laugh.gif
Jαsє
"You've licked your last vagina" AMAZING rotf.gif

WHAT an episode. The last couple of eps have really kicked into gear after a bit of a slow start, but it's now the Wentworth that I know and love wub.gif

A big yay for season 6 too! biggrin.gif

EDIT: As for the tongue cutting, you don't actually see it, but the aftermath is the most horrific thing - her stumbling out in front of everybody, blood pouring out of her. It's not quite up there with the vicious Bea/Frankie boiler room fight, or Joan killing Bea, but still, pretty brutal!
Liаm
Nice to have a somewhat happy episode this time, in places at least - bawled my eyes out when Nash came for Doreen!!! My heart broke for Allie though, idk why i love her but she's a fave and I hate seeing her back into this spiral. I hope she's not the end of season death but I can see her commiting suicide sad.gif
Mikee1981
Starts Tuesday on 5* at 9pm so a decent timeslot
Sarah
I caught up with eps 6 and 7 the worse bit of 'tongue gate' was deffinately the aftermath, when Lucy vomited all over Vera..those bits that came out sick2.gif the acting has been epic so far this season

Does anyone know where I can watch ep8? I can no longer watch from where I was now and don't think I can wait for the UK to catch up!!
Liаm
GOOD GOD VERA IS SUCH A DUMBASS THIS SERIES.
lewis🎄green
Season 6 starts in AUS on June 19th!
Jαsє
Feels like we've been waiting for an announcement for years! laugh.gif I wonder why it's later than usual? So hyped!
Sarah
Looking forward to this biggrin.gif going by a few of the cast members, the filming has already started for season 7 ohmy.gif
Jordan Lee
Starts Tuesday in Australia with episodes airing the same week in the U.K. on the Saturday of the week so no big gaps this time around.

So excited for this though looks like a new chapter for the show now with a certain character presumably gone.

Amazing show though with an incredible cast and some brutal but brilliant fight scenes.
lewis🎄green
Jαsє
Predictions on whether or not The Freak's a goner? They've brought in some fresh faces so I actually think she's gone!
lewis🎄green
Nah that'd be too easy for such an iconic character, she will be back!
Liаm
There is no way she's dead laugh.gif
Jαsє
QUOTE(lewistgreen @ Jun 16 2018, 09:51 PM) *
Nah that'd be too easy for such an iconic character, she will be back!

Here's hoping tongue.gif
Sarah
So looking forward to this..I think The Freak will appear at some stage!
Jαsє
It's up online! Just about to watch. I am ready!!
lewis🎄green
Absolutely chuffed to see Franky get that happy ending.
Liаm
I am SO rooting for Allie and Ruby wub.gif Never thought I'd get over Ballie, but Allie has become a fave and it's nice to see her happy.

Not ready for Liz to inevitably die in season 7 which is pretty much confirmed to be the last sad.gif

Also if Sigrid Thornton doesn't get an award for this season there is no justice. Sonia is an absolute psychopath but by god what an incredible actress.
Jαsє
No Bea/Joan/Frankie - I guess they really do have an end in sight now sad.gif
Jαsє
Is seems too obvious for Vera's stalker to be Joan right? Even though I really hope it is because I really miss her! laugh.gif I really can't think of who else it could be :/

"Sonia's dead ya fat cow!"

And Liz...just...Liz. wub.gif wub.gif
PaulM1983
That part with Liz made me laugh very loudly. She's been fantastic this season.
lewis🎄green
I know it seems predictable but it just has to be Joan and I am ready for her to slay us again. We need that conniving personality gap filled with Sonia gone.
lewis🎄green
I am so keen to find out who the stalker/blackmailer is!!
Parallel Reality
I am loving this series so far! Still as gripping as the first series was!
PaulM1983
The finale was great TV.

I was initially a bit disappointed with the big reveal, as it's someone I'd mentioned in passing right at the start, but dismissed it because I didn't think it would be a big enough moment. But the way it plays out is pretty surprising.

And Rita....OMG. That was absolutely epic.
lewis🎄green
Season 7ís production is underway now and tonight a further 20 episodes have been confirmed after that! wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.