Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wentworth Prison (UK Pace)
BuzzJack Music Forum > Entertainment > TV Shows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Liаm
Anybody else see this? I watched it by chance just after CBB but I'm SO glad I did! Absolutely brilliant, not too much going on on so that it was too much but there were so many twists and turns. I can't wait for the next episode, that cliffhanger ending ohmy.gif I actually might have to watch all the Aussie aired episodes, one of the most fantastic and gripping new dramas I've seen in ages.
Calum
I wanted to watch this since I saw the trailers, because it looked absolutely amazing, and I'm so glad I did watch it tonight. SO dramatic, and I was hooked the whole time. wub.gif That ending really was quite horrifying, but so goosebump-ingly (is that a word? kink.gif) amazing! I really LOVE Frankie already. <3
5 Silas Frøkner
Aussie you say??? Hmmm will have to check this out, and check with my friends too see if any of them have seen it.
jark
Three posts and no mention of the fact that it's a remake ("reimagining") of probably the most iconic prison drama ever, "Prisoner Cell Block H"?
Camilla D.
surely this can't be better than Orange is the New Black?
Liаm
I haven't even seen Orange Is The New Black, so I can't say that's the best new show I've seen in a while tongue.gif

QUOTE(Jark @ Aug 29 2013, 08:59 AM) *
Three posts and no mention of the fact that it's a remake ("reimagining") of probably the most iconic prison drama ever, "Prisoner Cell Block H"?

Ah yes I forgot that too ohmy.gif
Jack
Kind of tempted to start watching this as I am in a Orange Is The New Black comedown, I doubt it will match to that at ALL but it might be good.
Calum
Tonight's episode was absolutely fantastic! wub.gif The ending as well, was tearing up. Such a good drama.
Calum
Well tonight's episode was very emotional. Franky's whole story is just so intriguing, but upsetting. sob.gif All the flashbacks and when she let her dad go at the end. </3 Will be interesting to see how she turns out at the end of the series (if it goes that way). Her that thinks she's in charge of everybody on the other hand and forced Bea to press the machine onto Franky's hand is nothing but a vicious witch. :/
Liаm
Yeah Jacs really gets on my tits. I hope next week or in the next couple of episodes we get her story, I'd love to know why she has such a hold over everybody and what she's in for, because she never actually does anything for herself and just gets people to do things for her, except when she cut Frankie. And yet we know she's been banged up at least twice...
Liаm
Carla Bonner wub.gif
Calum
SHIT. Forgot this was on. 5+1 it is.
Liаm
Oh my god Bea sad.gif This whole thing with Debbie is so heartbreaking.
PaulM1983
Well I'm bumping this because I just finished season 3. Granted that's not UK pace, so I won't spoil, but good god!! This is one of the best shows on tv. It's absolutely superb. What a finale!

Is anyone still watching?
Liаm
I think with my long summer I'll end up caving and watching this early but for the past two seasons I watched at UK pace! Series 2's finale was brilliant, both series in fact have been all killer no filler *.*
PaulM1983
Season 3 is the best. It just gets better. Honestly, it felt like every episode had some form of cliffhanger and you could tell it was building to a blinding finale. It didn't disappoint one bit. It was absolutely thrilling and very emotional.
Sarah
Its back on Wednesday in the UK, I can not wait smile.gif
lewistgreen

Starts in Aus on May 10th so we'll probably get it here around August time.
linds
My mum watches this so I've seen the odd bit here and there, she usually sends me out the room saying "you won't like it, it's not your thing", clearly she doesn't know how invested I am in Orange Is The New Black. I'm tempted to start this because of that but in the same sense, I don't wanna be constantly comparing the two laugh.gif
FezVez
Can't wait! I've only just caught up on the latest series.
Jαsє
QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Apr 14 2016, 04:55 PM) *
My mum watches this so I've seen the odd bit here and there, she usually sends me out the room saying "you won't like it, it's not your thing", clearly she doesn't know how invested I am in Orange Is The New Black. I'm tempted to start this because of that but in the same sense, I don't wanna be constantly comparing the two laugh.gif

I like Orange but Wentworth is around a million times better tongue.gif Your mum probably doesn't want you watching a show with so much sex in it with her laugh.gif
lewistgreen
Anyone watching at Aus pace? The first two episodes have been on fire!
PaulM1983
Yep! Episode 3 was fantastic too. That shower scene was brutal.
Jαsє
We know Joan's manipulative but DAMN, episode 3...wow ohmy.gif
lewistgreen
Started on Channel 5 last night for anyone not watching at Aus pace.

Have to say this show just seems to get stronger as each series progresses!
Sarah
This Show gets better and better..am loving season 4 so far..tad annoyed its been moved from Channel 5 to 5star now though in the UK!!
Jαsє
Channel 5 really do take the piss don't they? What about the viewers who have watched the first 3 episodes and who don't have 5*? Absolute twats.

It's a good job I watch at the Aus pace. Episode 8...NO SPOILERS. But WOW. Talk about f***ing tense.
Liаm
Monday's episode UK pace... Wow. Such a hard watch, but an incredible episode. Pamela Rabe is flawless.

QUOTE(Sarah @ Jul 13 2016, 09:44 PM) *
This Show gets better and better..am loving season 4 so far..tad annoyed its been moved from Channel 5 to 5star now though in the UK!!

I thought it was temporary? I think there's a Big Brother eviction on Monday because numbers are hgih, or that's what I assumed. I think I saw on twitter there's just no episode next week and then the week after is episode 5, episode 4 was 5Star last night!
Sarah
QUOTE(jase. @ Jul 13 2016, 10:30 PM) *
Channel 5 really do take the piss don't they? What about the viewers who have watched the first 3 episodes and who don't have 5*? Absolute twats.

It's a good job I watch at the Aus pace. Episode 8...NO SPOILERS. But WOW. Talk about f***ing tense.

I so wish I was watching Aus pace or at least they showed the whole season in one hit laugh.gif can't wait for the next episode w00t.gif I actually accidentally saw what happens in episode 8 though...OMG ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Sarah
QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 13 2016, 10:47 PM) *
Monday's episode UK pace... Wow. Such a hard watch, but an incredible episode. Pamela Rabe is flawless.
I thought it was temporary? I think there's a Big Brother eviction on Monday because numbers are hgih, or that's what I assumed. I think I saw on twitter there's just no episode next week and then the week after is episode 5, episode 4 was 5Star last night!

Oh really? well I hope thats the case then!!
lewistgreen
From Channel 5's website

Series 4 began on Monday 27th June at 10pm on Channel 5 and moved to Tuesdays at 10pm on 5 Star, starting with Episode 4, from Tuesday 12th July. While series links on Freeview, Freesat and Virgin will be unaffected, series links on Sky will need to be reset.
Liаm
Oh their twitter was wrong then, ffs laugh.gif Really annoying they just did it mid season.
Sarah
Its been confirmed on Wentworth's FB page too!! mad.gif
Jαsє
Still sat here waiting for a 5th season renewal.
PaulM1983
QUOTE(jase. @ Jul 14 2016, 05:42 PM) *
Still sat here waiting for a 5th season renewal.

Wait no more. Renewed for a 12 episode fifth season to premiere in 2017.
Jαsє
QUOTE(PaulM1983 @ Jul 21 2016, 12:51 AM) *
Wait no more. Renewed for a 12 episode fifth season to premiere in 2017.

This just made my night wub.gif

THE ENDING OF EPISODE 11. OH. MY GOD. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
PaulM1983
QUOTE(jase. @ Jul 21 2016, 08:51 PM) *
This just made my night wub.gif

THE ENDING OF EPISODE 11. OH. MY GOD. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

I know! Next week looks intense.
Sarah
Im so happy they have renewed for another season wub.gif I personally think 12 episodes is not enough though!! lol tongue.gif I couldn't wait and have watched upto episode 10..haven't brought myself to watch 11 yet as I know whats going to happen omg ohmy.gif ohmy.gif cry.gif cry.gif am going to watch it with the last episode which looks amazing!
Jαsє
QUOTE(Sarah @ Jul 24 2016, 03:26 PM) *
am going to watch it with the last episode which looks amazing!

omg. Just...be prepared for the final scene.
Sarah
QUOTE(jase. @ Aug 8 2016, 08:47 PM) *
omg. Just...be prepared for the final scene.

I've watched it now..can not believe that happened OMG ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
Liаm
Somebody on my Twitter kept on and on tweeting about so I saw what happened and I'm UK pace sad.gif Honestly even knowing it's going to happen isn't going to prepare me though!!
.MIKE.
Gutting! Gutting! Gutted!
Sarah
QUOTE(Liаm @ Aug 10 2016, 01:41 AM) *
Somebody on my Twitter kept on and on tweeting about so I saw what happened and I'm UK pace sad.gif Honestly even knowing it's going to happen isn't going to prepare me though!!

I hate it when people do that but its just one of those things!! I found out what happened at the end of ep8 and ep11 so I watched it online..just you wait till you see the whole of ep 12 (if you haven't already done so) its so good but very sad ohmy.gif cry.gif
Liаm
In a way I'm kind of grateful it happened as I don't know how I'd have coped if it was a blindside laugh.gif
Sarah
Oh I don't know lol I didn't cope at all and I knew how it ended!! blush.gif laugh.gif still can't believe it now ohmy.gif huh.gif laugh.gif

lewistgreen
For those of you planning to watch at AUS pace, Season 5 starts on April 4th.

Jαsє
Just under a month away until season 5. I am SO ready wub.gif
Sarah
So cannot wait for this.. I wanna know when its on in the UK!!
lewistgreen
QUOTE(Sarah @ Mar 15 2017, 01:45 AM) *
So cannot wait for this.. I wanna know when its on in the UK!!

Wasn't it shunted to 5* last year half way through the series? I hope Channel 5 don't drop airing it altogether!¬
Liаm
Yeah they did, I am thinking I'll watch this at Aussie pace just in case laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.