Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liam Payne • General Discussion
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > One Direction and Solo
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Calum
Discuss anything and everything about Liam here from any random titbits of news to some sexy photos (we all know he's getting hotter *.*).
Liаm
Dayum he fine is all I can say. Second hottest man on earth!
G𝓪𝓻y
This man is gonna be my future husband and i swear down Liam YOU ARE NOT STEALING HIM k babes.

Literal perfection.
Jay ☆
He's overtaken Zayn in my affections in 2013. wub.gif
Calum
QUOTE(Jạy @ Dec 26 2013, 01:26 AM) *
He's overtaken Zayn in my affections in 2013. wub.gif

How is that even possible?! sad.gif

answer: it's not
Liаm
It's laughable to even put any of the band in the same league as Liam. He is not far off Olly Murs' level of absolute godliness, Regina will tell you what a monumental feat that is wub.gif Niall is adorable and definitely I wouldn't say no but I rest I wouldn't look twice at.
Giselle
Dumb as f*ck. Have you seen his tweets? Lol. I can't take him seriously, and his voice seems to have got worse over the years. Remember that awesome "cry me a river" audition?
Regina
QUOTE(Liаm @ Dec 26 2013, 02:40 AM) *
It's laughable to even put any of the band in the same league as Liam. He is not far off Olly Murs' level of absolute godliness, Regina will tell you what a monumental feat that is wub.gif Niall is adorable and definitely I wouldn't say no but I rest I wouldn't look twice at.

It's like....impossible tbh. Sophie's Choice is tame in comparison.
G𝓪𝓻y
QUOTE(Giselle @ Dec 27 2013, 06:52 PM) *
Dumb as f*ck. Have you seen his tweets? Lol. I can't take him seriously, and his voice seems to have got worse over the years. Remember that awesome "cry me a river" audition?

INVALID STATEMENT IS INVAILD. Just look and weep for that my dear is PEREFECTION. So what if he is a bit illiterate that just makes him even more divine in my eyes.
Calum
Just a quick note to say can we try and avoid shirtless images in the future? I'm sure we can all appreciate each of the members with their clothes on (because let's face it... they're STUNNING all the time!) happy.gif
G𝓪𝓻y
QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Dec 27 2013, 11:09 PM) *
Just a quick note to say can we try and avoid shirtless images in the future? I'm sure we can all appreciate each of the members with their clothes on (because let's face it... they're STUNNING all the time!) happy.gif

Yeah just read the rules in the Lounge. My bad. I'll remove if you want?
Chris_2k14
Matured wonderfully, what a gorgeous specimen. End of.
Jay ☆
New signature alert. happy.gif Although Gary's is rather more " *.* "!
Jonjo
He really does look like David Beckham's younger brother, doesn't he?
Liаm
QUOTE(Jonjo @ Jan 5 2014, 04:21 AM) *
He really does look like David Beckham's younger brother, doesn't he?

Don't say that, I mean imagine if he achieved the same jump in hotness David did from early 20s to nearly 40!! I'm not sure he cam get much hotter.

(He really does though!)
G𝓪𝓻y
QUOTE(Jạy @ Jan 5 2014, 02:46 AM) *
New signature alert. happy.gif Although Gary's is rather more " *.* "!

AMAZING SIG ALERT

Boy is on fire lately.

I just wish they'd let him sing more. He seems to have a couple of lines in the songs and that's it.
Jay ☆
I agree! I think he has the most pleasant tone to his voice out of them all. It seems to be Harry & Zayn who do the lion's share of the vocals?
G𝓪𝓻y
QUOTE(Jạy @ Jan 6 2014, 02:26 AM) *
I agree! I think he has the most pleasant tone to his voice out of them all. It seems to be Harry & Zayn who do the lion's share of the vocals?

Yeah- Zayn sings ALOT on Midnight Memories actually which is cool because he does have a fantastic voice (he has got way better, he wasn't very good on X-Factor) and Harry is brilliant, I just think Liam deserves more as he has probably the best voice in the group.
Calum
I think Liam had a fair bit on the début and 'Take Me Home', so it's not upsetting to see him have less on 'Midnight Memories', although he does seem to have a few verses ('Best Song Ever' and 'Story of My Life' spring to mind immediately).
Calum
So Liam has been the subject of front-page news today for posting an image of him standing on the top / edge of a building and has since apologised and removed the tweet that he initially posted...

Thoughts? I personally think this is being made a bigger deal than it should be. unsure.gif
Regina
He did something very stupid and is rightfully being shamed for it. What an idiot.
J▲hq
What he did was very stupid and dangerous. But being front page/main headline news? Slow news day.
_____
To me it's an OVERREACTION. I feel as if the management are kind of dismissive about the common sense of the fans.
Calum
QUOTE(G R I F F @ Jan 15 2014, 06:42 PM) *
To me it's an OVERREACTION. I feel as if the management are kind of dismissive about the common sense of the fans.

Exactly.

I know it can be deemed as though some fans would be stupid enough to try and copy him because he's so influential, but the fans aren't COMPLETELY stupid.
Regina
That's not really the point though. What kind of idiot thinks it's a good idea to stand on the edge of a building several feet above the ground and then have a photo
of it on the internet? One small false move and he'd be dead.
G𝓪𝓻y
Liam Payne you are a VERY naughty boy doing dangerous things like that.

Now take your shirt off and post pictures as your apology. Thanks.
Calum
QUOTE(Betty Swollocks @ Jan 17 2014, 02:24 PM) *
Now take your shirt off and post pictures as your apology. Thanks.

laugh.gif

It's nigh on time all of them did a shirtless photoshoot. Can't actually recall us ever having one aside from Liam in the early days and general snapshots from each of them out and about, on tour, etc.
dannjohn
eurrrghhh Liam Payne wub.gif
Jay ☆
QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Jan 17 2014, 04:06 PM) *
laugh.gif

It's nigh on time all of them did a shirtless photoshoot. Can't actually recall us ever having one aside from Liam in the early days and general snapshots from each of them out and about, on tour, etc.

Gay magazine photoshoots seem to be a rite of passage for most boy bands, so I hope One Direction follow suit eventually. laugh.gif I guess it's a bit "beneath them" to do such things... for shame. kink.gif
dannjohn
I guess they don't really need to pander to the gay audiences as much as others do sad.gif
G𝓪𝓻y
I know right? I am quite surprised they haven't been in Attitude/Gay Times yet.

The Wanted have been in both about 52 times. Not that I'm complaining cos Max George unf.
AdamAloud
I think it's probably because they haven't needed to do it yet. Maybe in a few years when their hype eventually begins to die down, the tops will come off *.*
Calum
So Liam has once again been the subject of great controversy after making what some believe to be a homophobic tweet to Duck Dynasty. He's not apologised for how it could have been perceived at all, but has said that because he believes that their family values are respectable, it doesn't mean he agrees with all that they say.

Thoughts?
JosephStyles
I think he just didn't think well enough about what he said initially. He's certainly not homophobic at all, he's allowed to agree with their family values and tbf that doesn't mean he agrees with that they say at all. It's just an exaggeration, as always.
dannjohn
Sadly... he's put his foot in it. I'm sure he's not homophobic, but praising an outright homophobe on their family values (which here insinuates how they bring up their family, what they preach to their family), it doesn't look good for him.
AdamAloud
It's a classic case of someone not thinking before they say. Whether he's a homophobe or not (I don't know him personally so I don't know what his views are), he should know better than to tweet something which could be misinterpreted as such. Though "family values" is an interesting one considering what values other members of his family have.

Until he actually says something homophobic, (or anything that's derogatory) I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Calum
His most recent tweets:

"Oh my god can someone literally not be a fan if a show without bring labeled WTf I bought dinner the other day it made a news story."

"What I gotta do to please you bast*rds I'm a 20 year old just living life as you did when u where twenty but in extraordinary circumstances."

"Sick of all this bull il be back again when the freedom of speech law is back and people don't believe to much into the bulls#!t they read."

"Can't wait for the call tomorrow where I get told of for cussing had to be said like I said before much worse has happened In the world."

"Pick ur balls up off the floor and get on with it instead of taking advantage of every word said and twisting it for your own gain."

Oh dear.
Klaus
I think it shows that they're finding it really hard being in the spotlight so much, like ANY person would do. Every single thing they do is discussed and this is the reason why I believe they'll split earlier than expected.

The Big Reunion last year really opened my eyes as to how hard it is for groups and it must be a lot harder for 1D with the growth of the internet and social media.
Giselle
He's a prize idiot sick2.gif
Liаm
Oh dear :/

People should know being in the spotlight isn't going to get you 100% support and positive comments, especially in a massive worldwide group like this. He needs to not overreact so much!
Regina
Plenty of people manage to be in the spotlight these days and not end up looking like a prize tit. He needs some self control.
_____
From now on, I can tell that the media are going to constantly publish One Direction break-up rumours.
Calum
If Liam keeps acting the way he is, probably! laugh.gif
dannjohn
All he needed to do was tweet about being fine with the gay lifestyle and even supporting gay marriage, and the opinions of those in the show aren't of his own... instead he appeared to have a Twitter meltdown
Rooney
Look I really feel for him. This wouldn't have even made the news if it wasn't for the story earlier in the week. The media loves a good bit of continuity.

He's been made out to be homophobic, which is not what he is at all, and quite rightly he's pissed off. Duck Dynasty is a good programme and the family has worked hard to get where they are. iirc it was ONE member that was called out for his views, just because one guy has them it doesn't mean to say the whole family does. It's ridiculous.
Calum
Lashing out is hardly going to work in his favour though. I do understand that he probably needs to vent and just has to say (albeit rather angrily) that it's not what he meant, but the media are probably going to slate him even more for what he's said now. sad.gif
Rooney
QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Jan 19 2014, 09:54 PM) *
Lashing out is hardly going to work in his favour though. I do understand that he probably needs to vent and just has to say (albeit rather angrily) that it's not what he meant, but the media are probably going to slate him even more for what he's said now. sad.gif

He's only 20 though, and you don't know what kind of abuse he's getting. By stating stuff like "I support gay marriage" or whatever it just makes you look guilty, and the media would twist it. It's a lose lose situation. You can see his frustration, but he obviously needed to vent it. Probably a build up of the week he's had.
(Zach)
Common sense tells us that he should just stay off Twitter for a while as that's where 99% of his problems start.
Calum
Liam has made more tweets regarding the issue. Full meltdown imminent...

J▲hq
Well a couple of those are the same as those you posted on Sunday, he's not made any more since then. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.