Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHERE WE ARE TOUR: Live Updates from Colombia
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > One Direction and Solo
Calum

One Direction's hotly-anticipated Where We Are tour kicks off tonight in Colombia! We'll be able to get more information as it comes in from 2am (British time) onwards - so if you want to know the set-list as it is performed, see what the boys are wearing, see the stage in all its glory at night, or just want a read because you can't get to sleep, stay with us!

We'll be posting live updates about what's happening in Colombia at the El Campin Stadium throughout the show - so let's go!

NOTE: May contain spoilers about the tour! Look at your own peril. wink.gif

-x-

PRESS CONFERENCE
23:00 (GMT)

The press conference has now finished and it can be streamed below:

A hint from Louis that Ed Sheeran will be joining them on the tour? ohmy.gif
Sailor Steve
Fabulous idea for a thread Calum! Look forward to seeing all the updates.
Calum
But first, let me take a selfie
23:26 (GMT)

The boys' drummer Josh takes a selfie in his dressing room before the show! (such intrigue kink.gif)

Calum
INSIDE THE STADIUM
23:53 (GMT)

A video of the boys' new fragrance (probably the short film) is being shown, and fans are taking pictures here, there and everywhere of people starting to fill the stadium!

Calum
2 HOURS TO GO
00:11 (GMT)

Just two hours to go now until the show gets underway, and we have an even better look at the stage! Looks like the design has been thoroughly thought out and even now some of the stage is still being kept under black bag wraps kink.gif - what will be unveiled during the show? ohmy.gif

AdamAloud
Love the thread Calum, too tired to stay up and follow live but can't wait to read all about it in the morning!
Calum
PRESS CONFERENCE
00:25 (GMT)

A fan has taken the liberty of summarising basically everything that was said in the press conference!

J▲hq
YES Niall, Sofia Vergara is a QoL. They were great together on SNL two years ago now.
Calum
STREAM
01:06 (GMT)

A live-stream of the show is due to be sent out to fans when it starts! cheer.gif There seems to be so many people using it though that it's returning an error. Hopefully it's fixed beforehand.

Link in the meantime: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/8077336/events/2947645
Calum
SO MANY PEOPLE
01:11 (GMT)

The crowds are starting to line up in their masses now ohmy.gif The stadium looks to be almost full and the boys should be on stage in a while; stay tuned~

Calum
RIGHT NOW
01:38 (GMT)

A fan has tweeted what is happening right now; the stage is lit and everything is ready; it's gonna be one heck of a show! *.*

Calum
AND THE SHOW HAS BEGUN
02:04 (GMT)

With a BANG! *.*

Calum
02:05 (GMT)

The boys open the show with 'Midnight Memories'!
Calum
02:08 (GMT)

The second song to be performed is 'Little Black Dress'! A lot of Vine videos currently circulating praising the video intro as well!
Calum
02:10 (GMT)

Seems there's a bit of difference with times (a lot of Twitter accounts seem to be posting different songs laugh.gif), but the third song to be performed is apparently 'Kiss You'!
Calum
02:12 (GMT)

ADAM, FEAR NOT. SONG 4 IS 'Little White Lies'! Life = complete! biggrin.gif I can imagine this sounds bloody fantastic live!
Calum
1D Updates! ‏@h0tlikepayne 2m
The boys just sang 4 songs in a row without talking once hahahahahahah

Looks like they're probably going to try and fire through a lot of songs on this tour then! ohmy.gif
Calum
Song 4 (or 5, if they did actually perform 4 songs without talking?) is 'Why Don't We Go There'!
Calum
This just in, 'Little White Lies' has NOT been performed - fans are confusing it with 'Little Black Dress' (laugh.gif)

Set-list thus far:

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
Calum
'Rock Me' is the fifth song to be performed (if over-excited fans on Twitter are to be trusted)!

-x-

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
Calum
Vine videos are showing that Liam has an altered solo in 'Rock Me' - exciting! ohmy.gif Niall also gets his acoustic guitar out (that is NOT a euphemism x)
Calum
The next song to be sung is 'Don't Forget Where You Belong'! Probably one McBusted will be staying behind to hear live when they support the boys in Paris, I assume kink.gif

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
6. Don't Forget Where You Belong
Calum
Fan favourite 'Live While We're Young' is next to be performed! The boys have already made use of the runway for the previous song 'Don't Forget Where You Belong' and fans are already commenting on Zayn's sexy choice of clothing - a sleeveless vest! *.*

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
7. Live While We're Young
Calum
After some confusion with fans thinking 'Best Song Ever' was next to be performed, turns out it's actually 'C'mon, C'mon' kink.gif

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
8. C'mon, C'mon
Calum
'Right Now' is the ninth song to be performed! Looks like we're on target for the fastest concert ever here! laugh.gif Sure they'll slow down once all the heavy duty is out of the way!

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
8. C'mon, C'mon
9. Right Now
Calum
Song 10 appears to be 'Through the Dark'! We're gonna have all three albums performed by the end of this laugh.gif Some fans claim there's several songs being sung at once~

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
8. C'mon, C'mon
9. Right Now
10. Through the Dark
Calum
'Happily' is the eleventh song to be performed! There's also a stream that is now working that shows the concert from its beginning at 'Midnight Memories' to now!

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
8. C'mon, C'mon
9. Right Now
10. Through the Dark
11. Happily
Calum
Preceded by an introduction, 'Little Things' is the twelfth song to be performed! (let's hope it's not the only ballad performed tonight!)

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
8. C'mon, C'mon
9. Right Now
10. Through the Dark
11. Happily
12. Little Things
Calum
The boys are already up to old tricks - Harry's apparently slapped Liam's bum. Some things never change! kink.gif
Calum
Heading for a trip down memory lane now to the 'Up All Night' era - 'Moments' is the next song to be performed!

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
8. C'mon, C'mon
9. Right Now
10. Through the Dark
11. Happily
12. Little Things
13. Moments
Calum
Louis has left the stage because he really needs to go to the toilet... Awkward.
Calum
'Strong' is next to be sung following Louis' return to the stage!

1. Midnight Memories
2. Little Black Dress
3. Kiss You
4. Why Don't We Go There
5. Rock Me
8. C'mon, C'mon
9. Right Now
10. Through the Dark
11. Happily
12. Little Things
13. Moments
14. Strong
Calum
Niall and Louis on the stage during the show:

AdamAloud
The full set list:

Midnight Memories
Little Black Dress
Kiss You
Why Don't We Go There?
Rock Me
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Live While We're Young
C'mon C'mon
Right Now
Through The Dark
Happily
Little Things
Moments
Strong
Better Than Words
Alive
One Thing
Diana
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Story Of My Life
Little White Lies
Best Song Ever
AdamAloud
The opening looks a little dull, they just walk on stage.

Calum
SO glad they performed 'Little White Lies', so close to the end too! w00t.gif

Sorry for not staying up to post all updates too, my eyes closed on me kink.gif
dannjohn
I'm amazed their still doing "Moments". To think it's an album bonus track!!!
Calum
Probably down to fan reactions at the tours I suppose. If that concert was going as fast as it was, it was over in about an hour and a half. I hope they slow the pace down for the UK shows (where it may or may not be recorded for the DVD). laugh.gif
Sailor Steve
QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 27 2014, 12:20 PM) *
Probably down to fan reactions at the tours I suppose. If that concert was going as fast as it was, it was over in about an hour and a half. I hope they slow the pace down for the UK shows (where it may or may not be recorded for the DVD). laugh.gif

An hour and a half is about right for a concert really, especially with support acts coming on beforehand.

Not a bad setlist, don't think there are any HUGE omissions. Only standard Midnight Memories track to be omitted is Something Great sad.gif
Rooney
I am so excited it is unreal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.