Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 Seconds of Summer General Discussion
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > One Direction and Solo
Pages: 1, 2
Calum
because why not? kink.gif
AdamAloud
Because you don't go Jessica Simpson when you got Rihanna babes x
JosephAvery

wub.gif
Maurice!
QUOTE(AdamAloud @ Nov 4 2014, 12:18 AM) *

laugh.gif
Calum
QUOTE(AdamAloud @ Nov 3 2014, 11:18 PM) *

whit:

you just need to take one look at Calum to realise he is god's gift ~

Maurice!
QUOTE(CherylStyles @ Nov 4 2014, 12:22 AM) *

wub.gif

Yeh that's the best thing of 5SOS wub.gif
Calum
Calum >>> (x10000) >>> Ashton >>>> Luke >>> Michael

Michael's actually really nice looking, but just sometimes he doesn't take a great photo at all. kink.gif
JosephAvery
QUOTE(MauriceStoran @ Nov 3 2014, 11:23 PM) *
Yeh that's the best thing of 5SOS wub.gif

You have wonderful taste in 5SOS members *.*
AdamAloud
At least put 'support act' or something in the title Calum, this thread's only gonna give the AF haters more fuel in the fire to delete them.
Calum
QUOTE(AdamAloud @ Nov 3 2014, 11:26 PM) *
At least put 'support act' or something in the title Calum, this thread's only gonna give the AF haters more fuel in the fire to delete them.

let them.

Calum
QUOTE(CherylStyles @ Nov 3 2014, 11:22 PM) *

wub.gif

wait I just saw this... honey NO. he only looks good with his white hair imo.
Maurice!
QUOTE(CherylStyles @ Nov 4 2014, 12:26 AM) *
You have wonderful taste in 5SOS members *.*

That was before you changed Ashton in Michael btw laugh.gif
I don't mind 5SOS, i loved them as support act and I bought their album. I've sold my tour tickets though as I don't have time to go at that time of the year.
Calum
QUOTE(MauriceStoran @ Nov 3 2014, 11:32 PM) *
I don't mind 5SOS, i loved them as support act and I bought their album. I've sold my tour tickets though as I don't have time to go at that time of the year.

Would have bought them off you D: (even if it's not a Scotland date~) so desperate to go to the tour, but was working when they went on sale so couldn't get any mad.gif
JosephAvery
QUOTE(MauriceStoran @ Nov 3 2014, 11:32 PM) *

Oh that wasn't me, that was shady Jhq kink.gif Ashton is deffo my fave wub.gif

Their album is really good imo, might end up low top 10 in my end of year album chart but that's only because it's been such a strong year for albums!
Calum
QUOTE(CherylStyles @ Nov 3 2014, 11:37 PM) *
Their album is really good imo, might end up low top 10 in my end of year album chart but that's only because it's been such a strong year for albums!

I'm just going to post in your EOY and do what you did to me last year... "TOO LOW", "omg too low!11!1!", "faaaaaaaaaaar too low. sad.gif"

kink.gif
JosephAvery
QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Nov 3 2014, 11:38 PM) *
I'm just going to post in your EOY and do what you did to me last year... "TOO LOW", "omg too low!11!1!", "faaaaaaaaaaar too low. sad.gif"

kink.gif

You are hideous happy.gif x
Daniel_
I love them
Jay ☆
I enjoyed their set when I saw 1D at Wembley!
Daniel_
Every artist should treat their fans as Ashton does
Maurice!
QUOTE(Daniel_ @ Nov 4 2014, 10:26 PM) *
Every artist should treat their fans as Ashton does

Well i heard stories about Ashton and Calum fat shaming fans but Ashton comes across as a nice lad so don't know if that story is true.
Daniel_
I have heard lots of stories like that but I doubt any of them are true.
JosephAvery
I'm sure they wouldn't do that! Ashton especially seems like such a nice guy from the Facebook page updates and tweets.
Daniel_
Ashton's Instagram > Everything
Maurice!
QUOTE(Daniel_ @ Nov 4 2014, 10:54 PM) *
Ashton's arms > Everything

wub.gif
Daniel_
Ashton in general
JosephAvery
He's got such a cute smile wub.gif
Daniel_
I need nudes
JosephAvery
laugh.gif Well you never know what with the cloud devices being hacked... kink.gif
Maurice!
Ask Calum tongue.gif
Daniel_
They should all join in
Maurice!
Tbh i've seen 3 of them nude except for Luke
Daniel_
I need proof
Calum
let's face it, Calum > ur faves.
Daniel_
Ashton > Michael > Luke > Calum
JosephAvery
QUOTE(MauriceStoran @ Nov 4 2014, 10:02 PM) *
Tbh i've seen 3 of them nude except for Luke

WHERE AND HOW
JosephAvery
Oh and Ashton > Luke >>>>> Michael > Calum for me
Daniel_
Michael gets such stick on Twitter it's sad
JosephAvery
I'm not huge on Mikey in some pictures but he can look great in others for me!
Daniel_
He is gorgeous imo smile.gif
Calum
QUOTE(CherylStyles @ Nov 4 2014, 10:05 PM) *
Oh and Ashton > Luke >>>>> Michael > Calum for me

no.

just appreciate the perfection...

JosephAvery
QUOTE(Daniel_ @ Nov 4 2014, 10:10 PM) *
He is gorgeous imo smile.gif

I guess he's the type who's more of an acquired taste? Less of a typical twinky lad, which isn't a bad thing at all. I know the feeling with Luke Friend from last year's X Factor, very few seem to get my love for him kink.gif
Maurice!
I never heard Michael speak, he seems to be the quiet shy guy but he shouldn't get the hate i see daily on my twitter timeline.
Daniel_
QUOTE(CherylStyles @ Nov 4 2014, 10:15 PM) *
I guess he's the type who's more of an acquired taste? Less of a typical twinky lad, which isn't a bad thing at all. I know the feeling with Luke Friend from last year's X Factor, very few seem to get my love for him kink.gif

Yeah definitely an acquired taste,the opposite of Luke whoythe opposite of Luke who you just look at and think "hot!" the opposite f Luke who you just look it and think "hot!"
JosephAvery
QUOTE(MauriceStoran @ Nov 4 2014, 10:20 PM) *
I never heard Michael speak, he seems to be the quiet shy guy but he shouldn't get the hate i see daily on my twitter timeline.

He seems like such a lovely guy from what I've seen sad.gif Perhaps not the most attractive IMO but I'd love to hang out with him!

QUOTE(Daniel_ @ Nov 4 2014, 10:20 PM) *
Yeah definitely an acquired taste,the opposite of Luke whoythe opposite of Luke who you just look at and think "hot!" the opposite f Luke who you just look it and think "hot!"

Totally agree! Luke's got a more "typical" hot guy look, which of course isn't bad either. I guess you could think of Mikey as a grower with Luke being more instant?
Daniel_
QUOTE(CherylStyles @ Nov 4 2014, 10:24 PM) *
He seems like such a lovely guy from what I've seen sad.gif Perhaps not the most attractive IMO but I'd love to hang out with him!
Totally agree! Luke's got a more "typical" hot guy look, which of course isn't bad either. I guess you could think of Mikey as a grower with Luke being more instant?

Yes, although I think Michael does have a hard core fan base
Calum
QUOTE(Daniel_ @ Nov 4 2014, 10:20 PM) *
the opposite f Luke who you just look it and think "hot!"

Daniel_
Not a Luke fan?
Calum
He's nice looking, but just doesn't appeal to me in the same way Calum and Ashton do. (I probably even prefer Michael when he has his good days)
JosephAvery
Luke's gorgeous IMO, he was my favourite for a little while before I started noticing Ashton more *.*
Daniel_
They all are.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.