BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Akon - Stadium, Yes, it's real
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Rooney
post 3rd January 2015, 08:08 PM
Post #1
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

After a 7 year wait (????!!!!!!!!) Akon is finally back. With not, one. Not two. Not three. But FIVE albums.

Tracks from each of the five albums, each representing a different genre are available to listen here:

http://www.akon.com/album
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 3rd January 2015, 11:58 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Ooh. Excited. I'm one of about three people on here who actually likes him! 'Trouble' is one of my favorite albums!

EDIT: Currently listening and can only find 'Better' to listen to (hopefully it'll play through once I've finished listening to 'Better'). I like it. It's a bit dated and generic, but it's not bad.

Ooh. Found the rest (edited the opening post with a link that might be easier to access than the previous link):

07.0 'Better'
07.5 'To Each His Own' >> This is nice. Quite a bit of auto tune, but it's nice. I can see this growing on me. <<
06.5 'Just A Man' >> It's alright. He's done the Island sound before and better though. <<
07.0 'A Whole Lot' >> It's good and I can see myself going through phases with this. Loving it one day, not really liking it much the next. <<
06.0 'Feeling A Nikka' >> Not really something I'd personally choose to listen to, but it's not exactly bad. It's good. <<

Overall, they're all good. But that's about it. They all sound like inferior versions of songs he's done before in the past, which is a shame. Hope we hear more from these albums and that we actually get something as interesting/good as his past material. All these feel like decent fillers at best.

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 4th January 2015, 07:39 AM
Post #3
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335

Terrible as usual. His most tolerable song this time is the World one, I don't remember which one it is.

+Quote this post
Hemtex
post 4th January 2015, 07:35 PM
Post #4
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,516

Lol I dont know why you would waste your time listening to this?

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 02:02 AM