BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Original "Telephone" demo featuring Lady Gaga Leaks!!, Featuring no autotune! Yaaaas
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post 6th January 2015, 07:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

Britney Spears' "Telephone" demo featuring Lady Gaga sans autotune leaked.

Please excuse me while I jump up and down in excitement because of this little carrot Godney tossed our way. This newly surfaced demo of "Telephone" features Britney and Gaga's original vocal rendition before producers went bananas on it. Britney's autotune is turned way down and it features slightly different instrumentation.

Gaga and Darkchild originally wrote the song for Britney during the "Blackout" era, but homegirl passed on using it for her critically acclaimed fifth studio album.

In the demo that leaked in May 2010, Britney's voice is entirely computerized, edited, synthesized, tweaked turned and tasered. That, mixed with the frantic background production, made for an awesome super sonic pop masterpiece. Did anyone give a sh!t Britney's vocals were chopped to pieces? No, because showcasing her voice wasn't the goal - it was to share innovation. That she did.

This new version of the demo that's surfaced is also extra special because, let's face it, we now have a song with Britney Spears featuring Lady Gaga, as well as the new tone Brit's original vocals provide.

Take a listen to Britney Spears featuring Lady Gaga's all new "Telephone" demo:

I'm kinda bizay.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Nick F1
post 6th January 2015, 08:00 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 5,392

love it.
Go to the top of this page