BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Rihanna denies claims she was snorting cocaine at Coachella, 'Suspicious video' taken backstage
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
AdamAloud
post Apr 15 2015, 12:32 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955
A video has emerged online of Rihanna partying backstage with friends at Coachella with some fans suggesting the singer could be snorting cocaine.

The 27-year-old arrived at the California music festival at the weekend and has been letting her hair down and partying with famous pals in-between sets.

But video footage, posted to Instagram, shows Rihanna and friends partying backstage, with Riri seen fiddling with something in her hands and later clasping her nose.

In the footage, Rihanna sits at a table while her friends dance around her. She is then hidden from view in the video before the camera pans back to her and shows her clutching at her nose.

Another video, which the S&M singer posted to her own Instagram and is entitled ‘Ghetto yout’ at ‘chella!’, shows her friend Melissa Forde dancing around her while Rihanna touches something on the table whilst laughing.

But the 27-year-old Barbadian star has furiously denied claims suggesting she is snorting the Class A drug cocaine, instead declaring she was ‘basing with cigarette’ in an angry Instagram comment.

She wrote:

‘N**** your lame ass got some f***ing neve!!! Any fool could see that’s a joint that I’m basing with cigarette!

‘Who tF snorts tobacco??!! FOH witcho “never been to a rodeo so someone squeezing their nose means they’re doing coke” lookin a**!!’
A spokesperson for Rihanna has been contacted for comment.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/14/rihanna-furi...chella-5150610/
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
jakee
post Apr 15 2015, 12:42 PM
Post #2
Group icon
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Pronouns: ·
User: 47
rihanna getting on it SHOCKER

*.* fabulous

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Apr 15 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
I cackled so hard when I read her comment rotf.gif

Everyone is acting as if squeezing your nose automatically means you just snorted a load of coke. Even if she did coke that's really nine of our business

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:23 AM