BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elvis' Planes To Remain At Graceland
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Brian Quinn
post Apr 26 2015, 10:21 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,270
   No Gallery Pics

Lisa Marie has just posted the following on her Twitter Account:

Exciting news:I wanted 2 b the first to tell U: The Planes will remain at Graceland 4 ever! We own them and have fun plans 4 them as well smile.gif

Further news:

Reached Sunday, Jack Kendall of OKC Partnership, which owns the planes, would not comment, saying only that “I believe Graceland has a press release about it.”

Kendall had previously tried to sell the planes through a Beverly Hills auction house, which estimated their value at between $10 million and $15 million.

Graceland officials did not return phone calls seeking comment Sunday. Officials there have plans to build a 450-room hotel as well as an entertainment complex, which, they have said, necessitated moving the airplanes.

Earlier this month, Kendall submitted a plan to the Land Use Control Board to display the planes on a 5.3-acre lot at 3850 Elvis Presley Blvd., which was once home to Covenant Presbyterian Church. The LUCB sent the project to the City Council with a recommendation for approval; the Council has yet to hear the matter.

Brian biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Brian Quinn: Apr 26 2015, 10:49 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tilly
post Jun 25 2015, 08:08 PM
Post #2
I just can't help believin'
Group: Members
Member No.: 191
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Brian Quinn @ Apr 26 2015, 11:21 PM) *
Lisa Marie has just posted the following on her Twitter Account:

Exciting news:I wanted 2 b the first to tell U: The Planes will remain at Graceland 4 ever! We own them and have fun plans 4 them as well smile.gif

Further news:

Reached Sunday, Jack Kendall of OKC Partnership, which owns the planes, would not comment, saying only that “I believe Graceland has a press release about it.”

Kendall had previously tried to sell the planes through a Beverly Hills auction house, which estimated their value at between $10 million and $15 million.

Graceland officials did not return phone calls seeking comment Sunday. Officials there have plans to build a 450-room hotel as well as an entertainment complex, which, they have said, necessitated moving the airplanes.

Earlier this month, Kendall submitted a plan to the Land Use Control Board to display the planes on a 5.3-acre lot at 3850 Elvis Presley Blvd., which was once home to Covenant Presbyterian Church. The LUCB sent the project to the City Council with a recommendation for approval; the Council has yet to hear the matter.

Brian biggrin.gif
That's great news! They should remain at Graceland biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:46 PM