Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Louis is having a baby.
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > One Direction and Solo
Calum
lolwut.

Louis Tomlinson is expecting a baby with American beauty Briana Jungwirth.

!!
J▲hq
I really have no words if this isn't just some crazy rumour

I mean, People and The Sun are both running with it so far unsure.gif
JosephStyles
Well errr, congrats to him? laugh.gif
Maurice!
Not confirmed yet not denied, if this is true he really f***ed up.
AdamAloud
Saw this this morning on the front of The Sun at work.

I had a good old CACKLE TO MYSELF
Qween
Did she use a TURKEY BASTER after stealing some leftovers from an all night bukake session? I refuse to believe anything less.
sm1ffj
A miracle, a Man having a baby, when did that start to happen.
dannjohn
Its a really weird story that he just bonked off with a friend.

Its clearly a stunt to still cover his homosexuality
Maurice!
Simon Cowell confirmed Louis is gonna be a dad in a interview with Dan Wootton, though the article says Brianna is 12 weeks pregnant, which can't be possible as Louis was in Asia on tour with 1D and he met the girl in May.
dannjohn
QUOTE(Maurice Horan @ Jul 19 2015, 12:51 AM) *
Simon Cowell confirmed Louis is gonna be a dad in a interview with Dan Wootton, though the article says Brianna is 12 weeks pregnant, which can't be possible as Louis was in Asia on tour with 1D and he met the girl in May.

But aren't they friends? / isn't she their stylist?

Poor Eleanor. If any of the beards were gonna be pregnant. It should've been her.
Martyn
Did he basically see her and get her pregnant. I don't want to sound disrespectful but if she slept with him that quickly are we sure he is the father (I mean it is Louis seriously.)
Maurice!
QUOTE(Martyn @ Jul 19 2015, 06:56 PM) *
Did he basically see her and get her pregnant. I don't want to sound disrespectful but if she slept with him that quickly are we sure he is the father (I mean it is Louis seriously.)

Louis is not the smartest guy, but it is kinda shady. She claims to be a very private person yet her whole (ex) family has run to the press talking about Louis and the baby mother. I'm sure there will be a DNA test to see if it's really his child.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.