BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Central Intelligence, Kevin Hart & Dwayne Johnson | July 2016
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post 21st November 2015, 10:33 AM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Seeing this for one reason, fat Dwayne Johnson, that made me laugh a lot. Other than that, the jokes fell a bit flat for me. :|

This post has been edited by Josh.: 21st November 2015, 10:35 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 21st November 2015, 06:39 PM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

This looks absolutely awful, doesn't help that I've hated everything I've seen Kevin Hart in.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 12th July 2016, 04:09 PM
Post #3
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Rather enjoyed this, Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson had great chemistry and came across likeable, probably the most I've ever liked Kevin Hart. Not laugh out loud funny really but amusing enough, kept me interested throughout and I loved the surprise Melissa McCarthy cameo at the end!

Read that it's from the same director as "We're The Millers", now that was PROPERLY funny.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 12th July 2016, 10:03 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

I really enjoyed this too. Funnier than I thought it would be! I think I've said it in this forum before but Dwayne is possibly the most likable and charismatic actor in Hollywood right now, imo. The WWE fanboy in me wanted John Cena to show up towards the end would've been cool if he was one of the other bullies and a member of Jason Bateman's gang.

A good mix of surprise cameos! Definitely weren't expecting as many people as there were. It was clearly "silly comedy" but not TOO silly, imo. A surprise film tbh. I was always expecting to like it, but not as much as I ended up doing.

+Quote this post
mdh
post 15th July 2016, 05:51 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776

I've been contemplating whether to see this on Sunday with my friend - do I go for it? I'm not usually a fan of this type of film but it looks good.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 09:45 PM