Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baby Tomlinson is born!
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > One Direction and Solo
Maurice!
Just got announced! The first 1D baby is born ,Brianna gave birth to a boy. The name is unknown yet.

Edit:Not officially confirmed yet!

Edit 2: it's now officially confirmed
JosephStyles
Congratulations to the both of them! cheer.gif
Maurice!
Update: this is not officialy confirmed and there are also rumors floating around that Louis is not the father which was tweeted by one of Louis sisters and that tweet got deleted.
MESS
JosephStyles
laugh.gif Oh dear, mess is an understatement.
AdamAloud
This isn't the Made In The A.M. thread guys!
JosephStyles
Radical Zayn troll, BE GONE.
AdamAloud
Maurice!
Confirmed now!
mdh
Are you sure it's confirmed or will you edit that post in 10 minutes saying it isn't heehee.gif
JosephStyles
Louis has tweeted it tongue.gif
mdh
QUOTE(JosephMendes @ Jan 23 2016, 12:33 PM) *
Louis has tweeted it tongue.gif

@louistomlinson-
Only joking, she hasn't been born yet

heehee.gif imagine
Jimmy Jam
yeyyyyy! So happy, though that deleted tweet drama.gif ma heart, ma soul drama.gif drama.gif
Maurice!
According to The Sun the name is Sydney Rain.
Jimmy Jam
Like Sydney Rain Tomlinson, or Sydney-Rain tomlinson?

Either way, i like, it's cute wub.gif
JosephStyles
I'd like that more as a girl's name I think thinking.gif it does sound nice though and they could've gone for WAY worse :')
J▲hq
^ I agree, that spelling makes me think of a girl but I like it if it's true, not a very common name but not unusual / totally out there either
AdamAloud
I don't like the Tomlinson bit.
Maurice!
Well the Sydney Rain name was wrong, the boy is named Freddie according to Louis Instagram picture.
Full name is Freddie Reign Tomlinson.
JosephStyles
Oh that's much better!
Jimmy Jam
I preferred Sydney cry.gif
J▲hq
Both normal and a nice name in general.
JosephStyles

Adorable heart.gif
Jimmy Jam
so cute wub.gif
Maurice!
It's getting MESSY:

We all saw it coming: complete and utter baby mama drama.

Louis Tomlinson is learning the hard way that co-parenting with a random chick you impregnated isnít going to be smooth sailing. For awhile there, however, it seemed like it was: the One Direction hottie welcomed son Freddie Reign, with former fling Briana Jungwirth, and generously installed her in a plush three-bedroom Calabasas, CA pad so she could raise their son in style while he rents a mansion nearby.

But HA HA HA if he thought that was enough.

Apparently Briana has gotten tres greedy and is refusing to let Louis see his son until he pays up, and weíre not just talking about a few grand a month for child support. I hear she wants a MAJOR amount of cash, basically trying to extort him by using their precious son as leverage. Totally unnecessary and awful, donít you think?

Oh Louis ó that dreadful ďit is what it isĒ tattoo across your chest seems appropriate at the moment, now doesnít it? Thankfully, the handsome singer isnít just going to roll over and sign a check. Heís lawyering up and preparing to fight for parental rights because ó HELLO! ó he is the boyís father.

That being said, itís unfortunate that these two canít just co- parent peacefully. Iíve heard numerous rumors that Briana planned to get knocked up, even telling Louis that she was on the pill when she wasnít, all in pursuit of a huge payday for the next 18 years. Could it be that those whispers werenít 100% baseless? Or do you think that he probably is trying to stiff her and their baby?

UPDATE: According to TMZ, the parents have avoided a courtroom showdown by a matter of hours, and agreed to a temporary custody arrangement while their lawyers hammer out something formal. Hereís to hoping it all works out in the best interest of the child.

Xoxo Gossip Girl
Jimmy Jam
Oh dear sad.gif this poor child cry.gif
jakewild
this briana girl sound G R O S S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.