BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BRITNEY FORUMMMMM
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 7th August 2016, 11:49 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Hello all!

Just a quick message really. I'm basically writing to say, I am stepping down as mod of this forum, as I feel the position could be put to better use. So, please come and congratulate JOE on becoming the new Britney Spears Artist Forum Moderator.

I do not WANT to step down. I just feel that I SHOULD and NEED to step down in order to help this forum progress. I just think Joe is needed to help elevate this forum further right now. I will 100% still be posting as regularly as I do as the Britney forum is my favourite part of this site, bar none! Always has been. Hopefully in the future I can become reinstated, but right now there's only room for 3 mods and I feel there's a lot of "wasted potential" in Joe right now.

So please can we all take the time to congratulate Joe on getting this modding job and for him getting that 1 extra forum to his already ridiculously high forum resume! tongue.gif

Joe... NOW GET TO WORK, BITCH. whip.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 7th August 2016, 11:57 PM
Post #2
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

I love you Jonjo. wub.gif

You are basically still a mod. Lmfao. Congrats Joe, this has been in talks for a while and I'm excited to have you a part of the team. We may be a small Britney forum, but we the best.

+Quote this post
Umi
post 8th August 2016, 12:03 AM
Post #3
Group icon
All I See br29
User: 14,659

Y'all not even considering me.

(Congrats Joe! More than deserved)

+Quote this post
kye
post 8th August 2016, 12:09 AM
Post #4
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169

Congrats Joe! You'll be great!

Such a shame you have to step down Jonjo but it's very valiant of you to do so x

+Quote this post
Jade
post 8th August 2016, 12:35 AM
Post #5
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

A huge congrats to Joe! cheer.gif A shame you are stepping down Jonjo but all is good if you're still planning to be super active here *.*

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 8th August 2016, 01:24 AM
Post #6
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

Yay congrats Joe! cheer.gif Thanks for all the work you put into this section, Jonjo! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 8th August 2016, 01:27 AM
Post #7
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Thanks for everything Jonjo and being one of the reasons this AF is so welcoming wub.gif

And a HUGE well done to Joe!! Perfect choice, couldn't think of anyone better *.*

+Quote this post
post 8th August 2016, 06:17 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

If Jonjo becomes less active there will be hell to pay.

Thanks guys? Hope I can help!

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 8th August 2016, 07:06 AM
Post #9
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Do this forum and the legendary Miss Britney Spears proud, Joe! heart.gif

+Quote this post
Nick F1
post 8th August 2016, 08:48 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 5,392

why you guys did this without letting me know.
i'm stepping down.

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 8th August 2016, 04:11 PM
Post #11
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

This is my fault.

I kept Nick's position in place because I (of course) did not want to demote my friend over not being as active as I'd like. Therefore I did not demote him and gave him a week extension to up his posts. Then Jon felt bad because he felt Joe was the best for the job, THEN I felt bad for losing Jon, when he has been posting and adding discussion more so than Nick. I decided to make this decision because it is what's best for the AF. I may not have done it in the most perfect way, as everything did happen very quickly, so, I hope everyone understands this only became messy because of me trying to balance all of this.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 8th August 2016, 04:41 PM
Post #12
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Edited a smaller image into Nick's post! So no more stretching the screen! (Same image and stuff though!)

It feels weird not having Nick as moderator, however, he has post less and it became obvious to us when someone in the rate even mentioned him not posting as much anymore. Tyler didn't want that, understandably! I really didn't mind not being mod until Nick (or whoever was first) was ready to step down, but Tyler felt it was wrong and after a few PM messages with Nick, he seemed to be upset, but understanding! I made sure that he wasn't going to step down until he was SURE that it was the right thing for him to do.

Nick's one of the hardest working people I know. Everything he's done for this forum will not be forgotten. He is a legit legend in this area of the forum. One of my oldest friends on this site and such a great guy! We've told him, we just hope he knows and will continue to support us in our decisions <3

So we felt compelled to give you guys an explanation as to what was going on and why Nick is no longer moderator of the forum.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 08:31 AM