BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Class of 92: Still Out of Their League
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mack.
post 25th August 2016, 08:35 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

In Thursday night's Salford City documentary, co-manager Bernard Morley is accused by then fiancee Jemma of placing her at number four on his list of priorities.

His two children are fair enough. But football - and fellow joint boss at non-league Salford City Anthony Johnson?

"She is not number four," he laughs.

"But it is true from the sense if you look at my call log it is Jonno, Jonno, Jonno, Jonno. There may be a Babes in there every 10 calls.

"She understands that. In any case, my nan is not in there, so maybe it should be number five!"

Morley, 32, is joking. And as he got married to Jemma this summer - once the season had finished of course - it is fair to assume she doesn't see the status of their relationship in quite the same stark terms as she outlines in the first of the two-part "Still Out Of Their League", which will be shown on BBC1 on Thursday at 21:00 BST.

Salford City are owned by Manchester United's famed Class of 92 - Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt, Paul Scholes and the Neville brothers, Gary and Phil.

Anyone currently watching this documentary about Salford City at the moment?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 25th August 2016, 09:21 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

Yeah I watched this, I watched the 1st series last year as well. Salford City look like a really progressive club as they seem to go up and up, they've made a good start to this season as well so it looks like more success is on the cards for them.

+Quote this post
mdh
post 27th August 2016, 10:16 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776

I see a lot of potential in Salford City, it's not as if they'll ever be short of media interest of financial backing so all the pieces to make a good club are there - one day I can see them compete in the top 4 leagues.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 31st August 2016, 10:13 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

I can see that in the next 3-4 years of Salford getting into the Football League if they keep their right brakes.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:16 AM