Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ariana Grande | General discussion
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > Ariana Grande
Pages: 1, 2
Cameron
Off topic, Ariana related stuff
Juliano
Okay so how come I've only just noticed this exists?
Cameron
It literally only opened on the 14th 😂
Jonjo
We need more peeps.

Seems very quiet around here. I'm confident she'll pick up, but I genuinely thought there'd be more atm!
Cameron
I'm going to target fan accounts once I get home from holiday as it's much quicker on the computer
LewisGT
I didn't realise this had happened. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

So excited for this forum biggrin.gif
Jonjo
I've uploaded some Ariana pics to the gallery but they don't show for some reason! I uploaded about 2 or 3 days ago! Hope the issue is fixed soon! ohmy.gif
Juliano
I wish this subforum was around for the Manchester One Love concert, it was so beautiful and there were so many highlights, I had the day off, I bought snacks, drank wine, cried, danced and sang along. I'm super glad she finally won over the British public, although of course it's awful how it all came about.
LewisGT
QUOTE(Juliano @ Aug 19 2017, 09:49 PM) *
I wish this subforum was around for the Manchester One Love concert, it was so beautiful and there were so many highlights, I had the day off, I bought snacks, drank wine, cried, danced and sang along. I'm super glad she finally won over the British public, although of course it's awful how it all came about.

That was really such a beautiful night even though I was so far back I could hardly see anything/nearly missed my train home/had an exam at 9 the next morning. The pure emotion of everyone in the crowd during Don't Look Back In Anger & Somewhere Over The Rainbow especially is something I'll never forget.
LewisGT
Ariana is on Apple Music's Carpool Karaoke tonight with Seth MacFarlane singing songs from musicals. She sounds great in the clip on Twitter. wub.gif
TheSnake
LovINC It? Why was that title used for this thread unsure.gif
stopped clock
QUOTE(Hiß @ Aug 22 2017, 06:46 PM) *
I think it's one of her album tracks (Lovin' It), the 'inc.' bit is a common way of titling an off topic thread in an artist forum.
Cameron
QUOTE(Hiß @ Aug 22 2017, 06:46 PM) *

She has a track called Lovin' It. It is probably the only song which fits in with the INC theme of all the Off Topic threads in the Artist Forums...

Is there a reason why you have become an even bigger pain in the neck as of recent, or are you trying to troll? unsure.gif
TheSnake
QUOTE(Cameron @ Aug 22 2017, 11:02 PM) *
She has a track called Lovin' It. It is probably the only song which fits in with the INC theme of all the Off Topic threads in the Artist Forums...

Is there a reason why you have become an even bigger pain in the neck as of recent, or are you trying to troll? unsure.gif

I am not trying to troll. I am sorry you find me a pain in the neck recently. Just wondering why it is called that biggrin.gif Reminded me of Love Inc the dance group.
kye
just out of curiosity, do you actually like ariana?
TheSnake
QUOTE(kye @ Aug 22 2017, 11:59 PM) *
just out of curiosity, do you actually like ariana?

She has a good voice I think, Break Free and One Last Time were both in my personal chart when they were released. Focus was very different with the male vocalist in the chorus and I liked that one too.
Cameron

floored
BridgeCow
QUOTE(Cameron @ Aug 30 2017, 11:20 PM) *

floored

This will always be so much better tbh
kye
honestly think this would have been a bigger hit if Ari's version was released.
Theonix
QUOTE(kye @ Aug 31 2017, 09:15 AM) *
honestly think this would have been a bigger hit if Ari's version was released.

But she's not European, the whole point of the single was for the Euro 2016 tournament. I have to say, after one listen, I prefer Ariana's version too but I was never a huge fan of Zara's original anyway.
kye
QUOTE(THEO. @ Aug 31 2017, 10:41 AM) *
But she's not European, the whole point of the single was for the Euro 2016 tournament. I have to say, after one listen, I prefer Ariana's version too but I was never a huge fan of Zara's original anyway.

i don't think the whole point of the song was for Euro 2016, that must have come after.
otherwise, why would she have recorded it in the first place?
Theonix
QUOTE(kye @ Aug 31 2017, 12:52 PM) *
i don't think the whole point of the song was for Euro 2016, that must have come after.
otherwise, why would she have recorded it in the first place?

Which Is why I said "single" not "song" smile.gif
kye
we're talking about the song though, this isn't a topic for the single is it babe x
Theonix
QUOTE(kye @ Aug 31 2017, 08:29 PM) *
we're talking about the song though, this isn't a topic for the single is it babe x

No it's an off-topic discussion page x
kye
i'm glad you agree smile.gif

i played this at work after editing the parts where it skips & ends abruptly + nobody could tell the difference.
after pointing it out, people were like oooh they sound the same. i was like wtf they sound completely different?!
LewisGT
Yours Truly is 4 years old today. wub.gif She really has come so far since then.
Cameron
Still a moment for her ! So good
stopped clock

DYING at the vocals especially rotf.gif
Theonix
Ariana has confirmed that her relationship with Mac Miller has ended sad.gif It seems like they've parted on good terms at least so I hope she's coping with it well heart.gif
HarryEzra
QUOTE(Theo. @ May 10 2018, 07:57 PM) *
Ariana has confirmed that her relationship with Mac Miller has ended sad.gif It seems like they've parted on good terms at least so I hope she's coping with it well heart.gif

sad.gif I always thought they was cute together
Jonjo
Gonna listen to nothing but Ariana today 🐝💛
Juliano
QUOTE(Jonjo @ May 22 2018, 08:17 AM) *

I have days like that, usually they include a bath with fruit cider or wine and a bath bomb from LUSH. Best thing ever.
UltraME!
QUOTE(Jonjo @ May 22 2018, 08:17 AM) *

Yeah same today heart.gif Especially been listening to One Last Time and No Tears Left To Cry wub.gif
Jonjo
She's got a tattoo of a Bee just behind her ear!! 😭😭😭

She's too cute.
Juliano
So 'Be Alright' has actually been certified Silver in the UK which is pretty amazing! The God awful original/single version with Migos was leaked as well, good Lord it's a train wreck and I'm so grateful they didn't choose to release THAT.
Jonjo
I'm actually slayed by her British Vogue photoshoot.

Fuuuuck
Liаm
MsMojo did the top 10 most underrated Ariana songs today!

01 Greedy
02 Be My Baby (ft. Cashmere Cat)
03 Why Try
04 Jason's Song (Give It Away)
05 Moonlight
06 Break Your Heart Right Back (ft. Childish Gambino)
07 Touch It
08 My Everything
09 Daydreamin'
10 I Don't Care

I mean Greedy is not underrated, but tuuune, and Why Try getting some love wub.gif
UltraME!
QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 8 2018, 06:19 PM) *
MsMojo did the top 10 most underrated Ariana songs today!

01 Greedy
02 Be My Baby (ft. Cashmere Cat)
03 Why Try
04 Jason's Song (Give It Away)
05 Moonlight
06 Break Your Heart Right Back (ft. Childish Gambino)
07 Touch It
08 My Everything
09 Daydreamin'
10 I Don't Care

I mean Greedy is not underrated, but tuuune, and Why Try getting some love wub.gif

I think Miss Mojo's underrated songs countdown is more based on songs underrated to GP and songs that aren't singles (iirc ATW was #1 in Taylor's most underrated songs and that's certainly not underrated in the fandom at all 😂)
Juliano
The Greedy heartbreak continues, I'm going to continue sulking until God Is A Woman slays harder than it. Tread carefully Ariana. dry.gif tongue.gif
HarryEzra
I think they mean in terms of how the public viewed it as it was never a single (Still wtfing about what to this day) even if within the fandom Greedy is not underrated. Glad Touch It is on the list too!
Juliano
QUOTE(HarryEzra @ Jul 8 2018, 11:31 PM) *
I think they mean in terms of how the public viewed it as it was never a single (Still wtfing about what to this day) even if within the fandom Greedy is not underrated. Glad Touch It is on the list too!

Yes Touch It being there is great, Greedy seemed an obvious choice, but I think a lot of people were expecting Touch It to get the "New Romantics" treatment (the favourite bonus track released as a final single), kind of what I'm hoping Katy does with Act My Age.
Jonjo
GAHHHHH her Twitter is really OFF atm. I hope she's OK!? sad.gif
Dexton
I can’t even imagine how the last 18 months have been for her, and Mac’s death has probably thrown her right back where she started after struggling to cope with Manchester for all this time sad.gif I really hope she has a strong support system and gets the help she needs
LewisGT
Ariana going off on Pete on Twitter. biggrin.gif
Jonjo
He's TRASH.

Delete him.
LewisGT
Ariana, Victoria Monet and Njomza have all tweeted ‘thank u, next’. Someone asked if it’s an album or single and Ariana said both but the song is coming first. She also said there will be no collaborations on the album.

AG5 really is coming soon. wub.gif
Juliano
I think this chapter is making her anxiety worse because it's reminding her of things she doesn't want to remember, so that's why she's rushing to the next one. I also can imagine she sacrificed a lot of tracks she probably loved in order to cater to her feelings that she no longer wants to feel or remember.
Jonjo
Bye bye ponytail!!

But she looks so f***ing good with her new hair!
Liаm
SHE LOOKS SO f***ING GOOD I AM SHAKING
HarryEzra
Omg she looks amazing with that hair cut! heart.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.