BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Justin explains tour cancellation ~, "I want my mind heart and soul to be sustainable"
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post Aug 15 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

Justin Bieber has explained to fans why he cancelled the remainder of his Purpose world tour, saying “I want my mind heart and soul to be sustainable”.

After playing 150 concerts across 40 countries during the world tour, Bieber cancelled the final 14, saying he was “just resting, getting some relaxation”. In a message on Instagram, he has elaborated on his reasons.

“I’ve learned the more you appreciate your calling the more you want to protect your calling,” he wrote. “Me taking this time right now is me saying I want to be SUSTAINABLE... so that I can be the man I want to be, the husband I eventually want to be, and the father I want to be.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/aug/...ur-cancellation

Do you think he was right to do this? Should he have put his own sanity and well-being first or could he have seen through the final 14 shows? DISCUSS ~
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 15 2017, 09:03 PM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
I think his health ultimately comes first, and if continuing the shows would've been detrimental to his wellbeing, he was right to cancel for sure. Just a shame for those who bought tickets and have been waiting so long!

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Aug 15 2017, 11:15 PM
Post #3
Group icon
User: 13,007
He obviously does need to put his own well-being first. I assume the decision was not taken lightly, but people will naturally jump on him for cancelling and say he doesn't care for the fans or whatever :') He seems to be doing well though and the tour was huge before he stopped it, so I don't really begrudge him for doing it!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 15 2017, 11:16 PM
Post #4
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Playing 150 out of 164 is hardly a bad amount anyway, not like he played two shows and thought "f*** it I cba" laugh.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:30 AM